_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 41

Defjam,

I think you misunderstood my post

TSD is one of the best forums on the Net, but in forex market 90% or more of the traders lose money so its unlikely to expect much of a donation on any work.

Sharing is a good thing and helping others is the spirit of TSD members, in my post I didn't mean to stop sharing or developing the expert , but I meant that _rdb_ should pay him self first.

Many people gets excited when they find a good setup and rush to share it or post it, nothing wrong with that except they forgot:

1- to test it

2- to pay themselves

So make money and help others to make money but don't forget to give your self some credit and pay your bills

Alpari-UK spread EURGBP right now is 20 pips!!!

quietmoney:
Alpari-UK spread EURGBP right now is 20 pips!!!

They are 5 pips for me.

newtrader100:
I believe forex, and any kind of successful trading - as enterprising people such as the ones here will band together and figure parts of the market out and share with one another - will go bye bye, as the fat cats figure out that a little of their profit is going to regular people. What happens then?, as the word spreads around. ...They can't have that, even with Democrats in power.

Imagine Walmart workers taking their $10K savings and turning it into $100K in under a year - as the rich do X exponential factors?

Who's going to man the checkout counters???

I lost my wonderful sales job because the property was worth more than we were making, even as good and successful as we were.

Greed will always win out. Why settle for a mil a year when you can make 3 times that by laying off workers and selling the commercial property???

...Ok, rant over!!

What's the next step for us, the good people of the world???

newtrader100 I hope for us to continue testing and working together on this as well.

newtrader100

Do we need to port this to an ECN or something in order to take a few table scraps?

I am testing this EA on a broker that has ECN feed. ATC Brokers through MT4 and the spread is horrible so I guess we could say they are not a real ECN broker. We would need to convert the code to C++ or Java and use with a pro broker, even they can play games though from some independent reviews I have read, how independent they are is hard to tell because the brokers say any negative (truth?) comments are from competition.

ErikVDP:
I made the same remark a couple of days ago but was accused of having conspiracy theories. The reaction here was that the high spread was normal in a dried up market.

I wonder why the market seems to suddenly dry up at certain hours, since FXDD raises the spread from 5 pips to 7 exactly in the hours that Fapturbo does its job.

Does FXPRO work in another FOREX market since they do not raise spreads ?

I've had more doubtful experiences with FXDD though (stop hunting, 'invalid prices', ..)

It is true not a theory but conspiracy fact! They conspired to raise the spread to 7 I have an account and can verify this to be conspiracy fact! Not theory! Now we have to find brokers that don't do this. In the meantime only use small lot sizes when trading these EAs live or do not trade live at all now until new year anyway. I also have trades not closing out at the set Take Profit even when the TP and SL is not hidden. I contacted my broker about this so I hope they will investigate it. I won't even bother contacting SIG/LiteForex about this though. Other brokers I have contacted.

This is why I been trying to tell you and stop this bull crap from broker trying to take your hard earn money. You people still insist to give away for free like you are god your self, that have unlimited amount of money to give. Broker will not stand still and let you rob them.

MiniMe:
Defjam,

TSD is one of the best forums on the Net, but in forex market 90% or more of the traders lose money so its unlikely to expect much of a donation on any work.

Sharing is a good thing and helping others is the spirit of TSD members, in my post I didn't mean to stop sharing or developing the expert , but I meant that _rdb_ should pay him self first.

Many people gets excited when they find a good setup and rush to share it or post it, nothing wrong with that except they forgot:

1- to test it

2- to pay themselves

So make money and help others to make money but don't forget to give your self some credit and pay your bills

You are a wise people .

17 Wins in 2 days - EURGBP 1 min TF - DEMO

MiniMe:
Defjam,

1- to test it

2- to pay themselves

AMEN!

Any experience with LIVE account at FXpro using Your_Lucky EA??? I'm planning to use this EA for LIVE Acct. to start at $400

here's a DEMO Screenshot on a 1min.TF

only EURGBP for Your_Lucky EA = 17 WINS! in 2 days

Getting any trades yet???

Hi all

I have the demo of Thunder4WD running, and I still am getting no trades at all, despite adjusting the trading hours to start at 20 and finish at 19...plus widening the MaxSpread to 6. I am trading a demo thru Alpari Uk, and their spread on eurgbp is only 2 pips...I am scratching my head.....is anyone else having this problem???

Cheers

Designmax

Trader_for_Christ:
AMEN!

Any experience with LIVE account at FXpro using Your_Lucky EA??? I'm planning to use this EA for LIVE Acct. to start at $400

here's a DEMO Screenshot on a 1min.TF

only EURGBP for Your_Lucky EA = 17 WINS! in 2 days

It looks promising this Your_Lucky EA, but how about this morning? My demo loss much & deleted ALL of my 10% profit this 2 days.