_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 36

I got the EA from rdb! I will try it next year when market conditions are not that stormy and greedy brokers got fed up!

Wow this thing just shreds thorugh the FX market with FXPro.

Spread around 2-4 all the time even when IBfx is at 11.

Just made 340$ on a 10k Demo with maybe 30 trades and no loss in about 1:30h of Trading. Session not over yet ^^ I'll test some more and start with a little bit on FxPro.

I'll donate 10% of my profits.

tjpld:

Just made 340$ on a 10k Demo with maybe 30 trades and no loss in about 1:30h of Trading. Session not over yet ^^ I'll test some more and start with a little bit on FxPro.

Be careful. DEMO accounts may not accurately reflect real world spreads. Until I hear otherwise from a real-money FxPro account holder, most only use "advertised" spreads on demos. Real account spreads may vary wildly. That is why EA's that run on DEMO forward testing may not reflect REAL money testing, because spreads can vary throughout a 24 hour period.

I would really like to hear from a "live" FXpro account holder as to the spread situation.

Carl

Yes rdb is an angel, and needs to be duly rewarded by anyone making real money here. (Perhaps a new paradigm shift in human behavior - more cooperation, less competition, and more advancement for everyone.)

My problem is that with IBFX demo so far horrible performance today eastern time (Florida). Almost polar opposite of rdb's Alpari demo account that I am amazed at as I write this.

Would like to stay with IBFX, but it seems they just sent a spike - no candle even near where my sells were stopped out, and the results are just plain terrible. How could there be such a HUGE discreppancy between the two?!

I must be doing something very wrong, even with the IBFX set file loaded.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just realized the crazy spread is what did me in below I think.

...Any chance your lucky will work on eur/usd? LOL!

Thanks all!!!

Files:
horrible.gif  63 kb

bnbb2004:
My results aren't as good today with IBFX...So far 4 trades (3 losers of $30 and 1 win at $4) - 3 trades open now...We'll see what the rest of the night brings.

I agree. It is hard to win when the spread has gone as high as 23 pips. During this EA trading session the spread has been between 3 pips and 23 pips on IBFX.

3 losers combined for -$13 vs 2 winners for $2 so far. These were on an IBFX mini. The EA on this account has max spread set to 6.

I have 3 open trades at the moment.

No trades on FXDD. The spread high and low is at 7 so far.

tjpld:

My results aren't as good today with IBFX...So far 4 trades (3 losers of $90 combined and 1 win at $4) - 3 trades open now...We'll see what the rest of the night brings.

newtrader100:
Yes rdb is an angel, and needs to be duly rewarded by anyone making real money here. (Perhaps a new paradigm shift in human behavior - more cooperation, less competition, and more advancement for everyone.)

My problem is that with IBFX demo so far horrible performance today eastern time (Florida). Almost polar opposite of rdb's Alpari demo account that I am amazed at as I write this.

Would like to stay with IBFX, but it seems they just sent a spike - no candle even near where my sells were stopped out, and the results are just plain terrible. How could there be such a HUGE discreppancy between the two?!

I must be doing something very wrong, even with the IBFX set file loaded.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just realized the crazy spread is what did me in below I think.

...Any chance your lucky will work on eur/usd? LOL!

Thanks all!!!

ND,

Your results look like mine almost....

I don't think you did anything wrong...All I can say is hopefully Your_Lucky will make it up throughout the night or over the next few days...

FxPro

crodzilla:
Be careful. DEMO accounts may not accurately reflect real world spreads. Until I hear otherwise from a real-money FxPro account holder, most only use "advertised" spreads on demos. Real account spreads may vary wildly. That is why EA's that run on DEMO forward testing may not reflect REAL money testing, because spreads can vary throughout a 24 hour period.

I would really like to hear from a "live" FXpro account holder as to the spread situation.

Carl

I am a live FxPro user and the spreads have been pretty poor lately. I scalp the EURGBP and right now it's been impossible considering the 4-5 pip spreads I've been receiving. I contacted customer support but they basically said there's nothing they can do. They gave the same BS reply that the "spreads are floating" and are adjusted based on market conditions. It appears that Alpari-UK still has 2-pip spreads on the EURGBP but as a US client, I can't open an account with them. Alpari-US, for some reason, has much larger spreads than Alpari-UK.

nvwine:
I agree. It is hard to win when the spread has gone as high as 23 pips. During this EA trading session the spread has been between 3 pips and 23 pips on IBFX.

3 losers combined for -$13 vs 2 winners for $2 so far. These were on an IBFX mini. The EA on this account has max spread set to 6.

I have 3 open trades at the moment.

No trades on FXDD. The spread high and low is at 7 so far.

Not looking good for the home team...3 more losses on IBFX mini.

Hi. An update on my situation. YL EA has made some trades on my live account.

I also made a small donation. Not received an EA yet but was told I will when it is ready. I also talked to Adbul via PM and over YM the other day and promised that if I go live with his EA that I will share 50% of the profit with him. The agreement has not been finalised.