_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 30

dznmrd nice chart! Didn't they introduce a policy where you must hedge each trade? Unless I am mistaken.

thenightknight:
I agree !

version 1c works but makes many loss trades. Version 1e does not open any trade

rdb, we need your help.

all the best.

Is good to be safe (no trade) if it is uncertain. I feel that 1e doing better than 1c.

Thanks rdb.

Dznmrd are you using the standard settings?

v1e gave me 3 winners more than an hour ago and then opened 3 more on a live IBFX mini account. I used the default IBFX set file except for; I increased the maximum spread to 6, and changed lots and risk.

Another live IBFX mini account opened 1 trade with the maximum spread set to 5. FXDD has not opened any trades in the last 4 hours with the maximum spread set to 5.

Files:
lucky1.gif  58 kb

nvwine:
v1e gave me 3 winners more than an hour ago and then opened 3 more on a live IBFX mini account. I used the default IBFX set file except for; I increased the maximum spread to 6, and changed lots and risk. Another live IBFX mini account opened 1 trade with the maximum spread set to 5. FXDD has not opened any trades in the last 4 hours with the maximum spread set to 5.

Those are similiar results to what I had on my IBFX mini account...

Nvwine,

Are you using the latest v1e version?

bnbb2004:
Those are similiar results to what I had on my IBFX mini account...

Nvwine,

Are you using the latest v1e version?

Yes, December 16th v1e

Does this only trade with IBFX. Anyone else traded it live with any other broker? I have had no trades from either Alpari, Liteforex or FXDD on live accounts.

FseXy:
Does this only trade with IBFX. Anyone else traded it live with any other broker? I have had no trades from either Alpari, Liteforex or FXDD on live accounts.

Yes. Live since v1c on FXDD (currently use Dec16 v1e). Did not open any trades today, FXDD was at 7-10pips all day. Yesterday opened 17, won 13, which is a fairly average day. (so far)

if you were not able to download the first picture above, here is

@_rdb_ : Allah bless you man !

no trade

dan1010:
am having zero divide on the journal pls kindly help me on what to do? is not placing trade. waiting to having your reply

could some1 in this forum help me out, cos i got no trade after all d installation dont know whats d the meaning of average zero on the expert in the platform. for a week now ve not been able to use this ea on alpari, pls i need help on this thank you all