_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 9

_rdb_:
I do Forward Test Today for Your_Lucky_v1e .

hi rdb, i'm forward testing with IBFX but got no trades at all, i'm using your *.set for IBFX. Got no idea. Help

Mine is so different with yours. (lines made by other EA)

thenightknight:
helo Ihipro,

I'm, in Canada , NY time applies, when I tried to put the time of start at 1 and then when the broker time reached this value, the EA did not start ? do you know why ? other values of the start hour as well did not apply.

I'm with alpari UK.

Thank you.

cheers,

Hi thenightknight,

Either, I also can not help you .

Perhaps, tomorrow I will try to forward Alpari (UK) and IBFX too.

EA download

Can anyone please mail me the new version

zainfakhan@gmail.com

its very urgent i want to start trading live today

zeeshanfkhan:
Can anyone please mail me the new version

zainfakhan@gmail.com

its very urgent i want to start trading live today

Dear zeeshanfkhan, I think you are too hury...

Allways, you have toomorow

to other brokers we can try tomorrow,

today I forward other EA in IBFX not Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky_v1e ALPARI forward to this ...

but someone tell me it's different spread at Live Account.

Hurry?? I need it!!

Hi everyone! As i am reading the forum almost everyone has started forward testing!! Even i would like to forward test because i have heard many praises for this ea!!

Simply please anyone help me from where to download the latest version of this ea that is 1e as far as i know!!

Please someone give me a link to the download of the ea and all of its instruction!! there must be a website where i can find it???

zeeshanfkhan:
Hi everyone! As i am reading the forum almost everyone has started forward testing!! Even i would like to forward test because i have heard many praises for this ea!!

Simply please anyone help me from where to download the latest version of this ea that is 1e as far as i know!!

Please someone give me a link to the download of the ea and all of its instruction!! there must be a website where i can find it???

see the 1st post

zeeshanfkhan:

silumancumi:
it would be useful.

Do you try in IBFX as well?

I'm trying but got no trades, so confused, i used *.set for IBFX from rdb

In FXOpen, got no trades too, very different with your picture.

I attach MyLucky and YourLucky in same MT4 (separate chart) for comparison, would it be the problem??

I am live trading this on a mini account and I received several trades tonight...Are you sure you have the EA set to trade live (checked box)?

bnbb2004:
I am live trading this on a mini account and I received several trades tonight...Are you sure you have the EA set to trade live (checked box)?

yes i did