_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 3

CONGRATULATION Mr. ABDUL

I HOPE WE CAN MAKE THIS EA MORE BETTER AND BETTER....

Hi Drb. Thanks for sharing this EA.

Hi Drb,

Thanks for sharing this EA.

Just want to know for sure that I only use Version V1e, is it right ?

Where in MT4 platform should I put the *set files?

Thanks for your information and reply soon.

I will have it run on demo account next week.

By the way, it seems that this EA will be more profitable if the spread is small/tight, right (from your results of Fxpro and Interbankfx)?

So, what is the ideal spread for this EA? I mean the ideal range of spread for Eurgbp? Maximum 3 pips? or 4?

Best regards,

James

in demo the ea is excellent but in real market i don't know....

rdb,

the mypoint error is from the latest file I downloaded from this thread just now

all in all its a really promising EA and I will surely share the profits once they come in

BR

Ori

_rdb_:
Hello orihart, Your_Lucky_v1c still many mistakes in the code and some senior citizens in this forum give to me instructions to fix the bug, the result is v1e now, please re-test, and sorry for errors in the previous version.

I am very happy to forward this new YourLucky.

Thank you a lot .

Good trading.

jpgianna

jpgianna:
in demo the ea is excellent but in real market i don't know....

I actually agree with your opinion...

no one knows what will happen tomorrow, whether live or demo account, we equally do not know ... seen how ... whether you have a better and certainly to live account ... so please share it...

ok rdb if i can i 'll test it in live , thanks for your works

Linuxser kept removing this EA from show us your best EA thread. Lets see what happens with this thread...

_rdb_:
that you need to do is install a *.set of files that include on my Winzip Folder. Thanks for you feedback,

I load the*.set file but there are parameters in V1e that are not shown in V1, for example: "LotsOptimized" is not shown in V1.

Check this, please.

Additional info

I also believe that a commercial EA was based on this method that is very profitable. I do not know the actual name of the commercial EA but some on here posted statements of the trades on this forum.