Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 24

+JoGET#58+ problems

robp:
Just noticed an error message. Getting this message continuously in experts log: 2008.12.04 10:21:54 +JoGET#58+ EURUSD..,M15: first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

See the ebove error message. Is this problem solved? I have the same problem with my version from December 2008. My expert log is growing bigger and bigger, with the same message.

Is there a new version available?

Hazzabo:
See the ebove error message. Is this problem solved? I have the same problem with my version from December 2008. My expert log is growing bigger and bigger, with the same message. Is there a new version available?

post #62 shud be fixed version

Perky:
post #62 shud be fixed version

Thanks a lot Perky. I forgot to say that you have set up a very nice set of tools !!

Just wait for the Xmas bells!!

Are these similar indicators of any use to you.

Be aware that they are hungry for data.

Check out the size of your log file after running them.

let`s get serious!

perky many thx for sharing

would like to see more activity on this thread

if you trade this strategy, post details

perky is this strategy your current focus?

farmhand

my new motto":

"bells are ringing hearts are singing"

currently it wrks on me

hi first of all thanx for ur contribution n currently im testing and it wrks for me well here i ll attach today my detaild report and i will continue this thread for others in my best.thanx again perky

perky how can i contact u

perky how can i contact u? if u want add me to ur skype,gtalk or msn .the ID for all is : lakshij

Identifgy

Perky:
the bottom indi is the new one

HI Perky

Plz what is that Indicator in the main window of the fig in this post , would you post it plz?

thanks for sharing..

pradeepkumar:
Hello Perky, Happy to see you after some time.. How could you filter these signals using this system..? i mean i checked with iswpr color when entering..Most of the times the failure signals would be top or bottom..Are you using any oscillator to filter this..How could u filter this..thanks for your system and your reply

welll you found this I see

Ive always liked the adaptive RSI

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180550

is the rehash and finally made it visibly accurate without too many indicators