Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 23

Perky:
thanks for comments both negative and positive

it has its misgivings I must admit

as usual I am always looking for something better but can post it because im

on vista now and i cant write/save indicators very well because they keep getting lost in the ghost drive

hi perky! could you please tell us more about "the misgivings" you talk about regarding this system?

I have only been testing this system for a little longer than a month, and have not had a single loser yet, and have place close to 20 trades.

I pay attention to price action and support and resistance very carefully when i use this system however.

i love this system so far because it keeps me out of all the false moves, but gets me in when a good trade lines up! my TP and SL have been set at +10 pips and -12 pips.

Could you please tell us more about your experiences with this system and any advice you may have?

PS: Im looking to start using it now on GBPUSD with a TP of 15 pips, and SL of 15 pips.

Still using it

John Edwards:
Very nice system Perky !!!!! THX for sharing.....

I have been testing this scalping system for a week now and obtain quite positive results. I am using however also a small resized TF5 chart on which I have only attached a slightly different version of Addativersi Display.mq4....... this one starts ringing the bells at level + or - level 5 and so only shows the level in top right corner....

Now when on both EURUSD charts (TF5 and TF15) the bells start ringing (almost at the same) you'll find very good scalping opportunities.

Sometimes the TF5 chart Addativersi Display on its own shows good scalping opportunities. I also use a TF1 chart for verfication of the entries with other indicators..

Alos I noticed that most of the time the Addativersi Display bells start ringing when price is near the breakout of SPudfibo levels A very nice example of such a breakout occurred between 16:24 and 16:42 GMT...... three times testing the Spudfibo level (on TF1 EURUSD) and finally with ringing bells a nice breakout..... which delivered at least 20 pips.

So if you want to give it a try slightly different using Perky's system here are both indicators.

Cheers. John

Hi John,

You seem like a very intelligent scalper. Please tell me, are you still using this method? If yes, can you please show us some statements of the the test..

Thanks

perky

Perky:
Just wait for the Xmas bells!!

I use it on 15 M eurusd with great sucess

just remember news etc etc good for 5-10 pip runs

Thanks to all the people who posted their indicators to make this system possible..

Not sure if Ive factored the JPY currencies correctly

remember the tic chart is NOT representative of the "time" as its ticks and will start to build only once loaded

Indicators temp and doc attached

you have another template fpr another cross?

Close Script Available?

John Edwards:
Perky,

I hope you don't see this as off topic, but what this system helps in speeding up the closing of a trade is a Close Script..... I have one that does the job, however I need a script that only closes the trade(s) on the chart you drag the script over... B.T.W. Do you have such a Closing script?

The one I have..... closes all open trades, which is not always what I want to be executed.....

Can anyone help me with that ?

Merry Christmas to all,

John

Hi John,

I place one trade at a time so I do not have more than one open trade at anytime when I'm scalping. Could you please post your close script with instructions on how to use it as it may be of benefit to me.. Thanks

Invisible EA for Stop Loss, Possible??

Hello great traders,

First off I would like to apologize for posting this topic here. However going straight to the point my question is this: Is it possible to have an EA which controls and inserts hidden Stop Losses (SL's) in a way that the broker cannot notice at all or perhaps notice at a glance. This may sound like a stupid question but kindly pardon my ignorance. I am only asking as a result of a post I read here and a response from one of their members (lalilo).

Thanks

Maybe this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

wh1zz0:
Hello great traders,

First off I would like to apologize for posting this topic here. However going straight to the point my question is this: Is it possible to have an EA which controls and inserts hidden Stop Losses (SL's) in a way that the broker cannot notice at all or perhaps notice at a glance. This may sound like a stupid question but kindly pardon my ignorance. I am only asking as a result of a post I read here and a response from one of their members (lalilo).

Thanks

wh1zz0:
Hello great traders,

Thanks

A couple of others that may be of interest to you.

Swiss Army EA v1.36.mq4 - The thread is at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

ManageTPv2-4.mq4 - I use this for scalping and it works well. I cannot find the original thread, but you can download it at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178216

thanks a lot .....guy.....

god bless u all

works well in january 2010, but not the last two months especially december...

hope someone can program it with stop loss so would not wipe up the account.

qeustions on perky scalper

hey perky

I have a couple of questions on the perky scalper.First of all what is your overall %winning trades.Let say I entered a trade when all conditions were met,when can I start looking to enter another trade.and how do you exit a trade.

thank you