Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 22

Thank you

Thanks for your help.

Perky and All Senior Members - Perky Scalping System

Hi...I have to say...GREAT JOBS DUDES!!!...this the coolest scalping system I have discovered so far within three weeks time, and I have to admit, its ROCKSSS...just downloaded the system yesterday morning, and straight demo for three hours, well, the result was great....Green Pips all along... Great guys, you have done good for us newbies out here, lets spread this method far beyond we can imagine....I will devote my time to explore this system and provide feedback as possible.....

Fast Signal Trend

I've read this entire thread with great interest and I'm excited to use the scalping system.

Had a question though....how do you read the Fast Signal Trend. Can't find any explanations. Thanks

Peter

perky scalper system

The system seems promising. I don't get any arrows on m5 or m1, anything that I need to correct? How do you enable alerts or email notifications? Also, has anyone tested this system on m5?

Thanks

tagada:
Started demo-testing it, not a single alert during the last two days... apparently I missed one, but I some point one has to go to bed, hasn't he

I'll wait to see the profitability of this system, but I strongly question the "scalp" in its name, since that's not at all my conception of scalping: M15? Wow, I scalp on M1 and M5 maximum. 2 trades a day? When I scalp it's more like 4 trades an hour, minimum! Anyway, time will tell.

EDIT/ Finally got one signal, thought it was a joke!! The bells rang finally after 4 plain 7 pips candles (that's 28 pips...), and the system (ticks rising bells ringing, lswpr being green and above arsi) "told me" to buy just under a MAJOR resistance!! Of course the trade was a looser. I hope this baby has more to give, looked promising reading all the comments.

Perhaps you have to study trading a wee bit more and also learn to use the chart properly.

Blaiserboy:
Perhaps you have to study trading a wee bit more and also learn to use the chart properly.

Why are you getting personal? I was just telling my experience with this system. It's not a good one, at least to me, since it mainly gave me losers, but there're good feedbacks from tons of enthusiastic people who already wrote here and still do, so you shouldn't bother, should you?

really a good thing i just a newbie and i am going to try this in this week.looking for the good things.But one doubt,even adding the AdrTraderV2 i cant get any arrows?

thanks for comments both negative and positive

it has its misgivings I must admit

as usual I am always looking for something better but can post it because im

on vista now and i cant write/save indicators very well because they keep getting lost in the ghost drive

tagada:
Why are you getting personal? I was just telling my experience with this system. It's not a good one, at least to me, since it mainly gave me losers, but there're good feedbacks from tons of enthusiastic people who already wrote here and still do, so you shouldn't bother, should you?

I think you answered your own question, you require more knowledge to learn how to trade, this system is excellent if you can read price action along with what the indicators are telling you....

and that is why I suggested that you learn a little more....

Alright then, I'll do that all my life anyway

And thanks anyway for sharing Perky, I'm sure that's a big step to expose oneself this way.

Cheers;