Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 20

Results for perky

My Backtesting results for perky attached. One big problem: No Stop Loss, which means it could wipe out your whole account if target is not hit. Can somebody fix this?

Files:
perky.htm  26 kb
perky.gif  6 kb

Perky

When you have some time would you be good enough to post a couple charts showing entries and also some notes as to why that specific entry......

and perhaps others would annotate some charts as well

thanks so much

if the alarm sounded like 15 mins ago and it reached to +/- 10 again, do i enter the trade again? what are ur guys experiences on that? when is it good to enter into a trade again

Lot size

Hello Perky

We see on your statement that you've 2 lots size : you go for either 10 lots or 0,2 lots. Is it a logic behind that ? How do you decide the lot size, and why such a difference between the 2 ?

Thank you for sharing. Great method.

Xavier

excellent chart movement velocity indicator

excellent chart movement velocity indicator

I am very interested in the CORRECT scalping speed for cross currency

that involved EUR JPY, AUSSIE, CHF

could someone please help us to find out the correct scalp number for the mix of above currencies (cross-currencies -- without USD) on M5 time frame

adatt diplay MT5 (5 min time frame)

the indicator look like MUSIC stereo spectrum analyzer

I think I got the interpretation correct -- 1 & 2 -- is POINT of entry (faster time frame)

3 & 4 & 5 is whether you should trade UP or down

i.e. if you think it will be mini zig zag, you could ENTER when 2 column (1&2 -- opposite color ) and signals one -- in favour of your intended direction

THANKS for letting us know the number for cross currency, and what will happen if we use it in TF5 ??

HI

I was hoping someone would write an EA for Perky Scalp System.

One with Trailing stops like this :

extern int StopLossType = 1;

extern double StopLoss = 0;

extern double TrailingStop = 8;

extern bool UseTrailingStop = true;

extern int TrailingStopType = 2;

extern double FirstMove = 20;

extern double TrailingStop1 = 20;

extern double SecondMove = 30;

extern double TrailingStop2 = 20;

extern double ThirdMove = 40;

extern double TrailingStop3 = 20;

extern int TakeProfitType = 1;

extern int TakeProfit = 10;

extern double MarginCutoff = 10;

extern int Slippage = 4 ;

extern color clOpenBuy = Green;

extern color clOpenSell = Red;

I bet this system would work will with it.. Looked at the one that is posted earlier on this fourm...worked fine but trailing stops would be great

thanks to anyone who can do this for us

Perky Scalp System - easy pickings

Pl inform whether the same can be possible in EA so that we just set up the EA with same or modified parameters and leave the system to do the rest. Saves time from watching monitor all the time!

HEllo,

Added AdrTraderV1, AdrTraderV2, and adrdeltshistorical and I cannot get any arrows to show at all. Also for my newbie mind, but I"m still not exactly sure what buy sell rules are exactly, any help much appreciated, thanks

some body can help me.

Perky:
here they are .........................................................

how to use all the file attached into td mt4

some body can help me.

im very new in forex. how tu use Perky Scalp System into the mt4