Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 18

array fix

found the fix it looks like. just needed the right one.

+joget#58+xx

lets let it run

cheers

Ea

took a sell trade at 3.00 on the eurusd-M15 i was away from the desk and it was ready to take at 2.15. but still in the +

04/08/2009

cheers

piptaker:
What is the meaning of 2 sets of numbers at top right corner? Right now is says .27 : 1.70

I thought it was just the one number waiting for +10 or -10.

thx,

todd

Same question by me. Can somebody explain that, please? Thx

Hi firedoji,

now I have the "addattiversi display NB" with only 1 digit, for example "0.24" at the moment. Is this indi correct?

Thx for your help!

Top-right number never changes

Hi folks. I'm trying to run this indicator too, but like others, the big number in the top-right corner *always* reads 0.19 on my platform.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much,

Ed in Columbus, OH

If you use buy/sell arrows, does it still need to be 10, -10?

AND, will arrows only form in realtime? i just loaded my first chart. Tick still building

I'll try to answer most recent questions

It appears as though many forum users have recently tuned into this thread while the original contributors have subsided in responding to their earlier contributions.

If perky is still out there, I wish to send you a big thanks for your contribution.

I am a newbie myself, formerly was with Tradestation, now training myself in the MT4 plarform.

I've been working with this setup for the last 72 hours and will try my best to help others (with the little I know), until others more familiar step forward.

Be patient

enewbold:
Hi folks. I'm trying to run this indicator too, but like others, the big number in the top-right corner *always* reads 0.19 on my platform.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much,

Ed in Columbus, OH

Hello there in Columbus (me up here in Cleveland)...Be patient with the BIG number. If you have setup correctly, you will see it rise up to 10+ and even more. If you have sound enabled, bells will start ringing like crazy. May happen several times in a session, or none at all.

Easiest and fastest way to test would be to just throw it up on every currency and let it run in the background until you hear all hell break loose....hint is you will hear an escalating activity of ticks just prior to the bell. It will sound like a bowl of rice crispies cereal with milk popping all at the same time....I hope this helps.

Meister_Propper:
Same question by me. Can somebody explain that, please? Thx

Not to sure about this but I am going to bet that the two numbers you see are the calculations based off of the adaptive RSI for bothe the BID and ASK, whereas the single number is just based on the ask....I think, this is just my best guess. Good Luck.