TL breakout + retest - page 37

Fx Referee:
Most often it escape my mind to attach the chart(s). Here is the chart(s). Thanks.....

Thanks for the reminder about the SL hunter.

Beside, that one is not the shadow of the candle. It is the HEIGHT(vertical line I drew). If you did notice, there is another vertical line at earlier candle before bear flag as well.

Target of bear flag should be using the previous move's HEIGHT.

10+YearTrader:
mph, maybe you should consider only taking a partial of your profits at your target, and let the other part ride with a loose stop or a trailing stop to try to catch the moves that go way beyond your initial target. I don't see how you can catch the bigger moves if you don't have a plan or method on catching them. Seems a minor flaw in your plan. I do, however, see the logic and discipline in taking profits at your target. I respect the discipline for that. I just think your method doesn't allow you to catch the majority of the move and your leaving too much on the table. Devolope a plan to let the market tell you when to get out. Move your stops up under support each time there is a higher high, etc. (just an example, use whatever works for you) Whatever your comfortable with and can execute with ease and allows you to sleep at night with open positions. It's your account. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Hope I haven't offended...

Peace

10+

No offended. Yeah, sometimes I did do that as well. With the condition I am convinced with the major trend, then I will left 50-60% position to trail it with.

Tonight I will try to adjust my plan so that I could get more from the table.

@all

Plz do not hesitate to comments or post up charts here. You are always welcome.

Fx Referee:
Most often it escape my mind to attach the chart(s). Here is the chart(s). Thanks.....

Image self explain

Files:

usdchf 28april09

Files:

mphpopular:
Image self explain

Got you right now.

Nice work....

AJ h4 +ve stoch

Files:

10+YearTrader:
Expecting retest of slow MA(my minimum retracement expectations, may retrace a bar to 2 bars past ((10-20 pips)). Chart is a 10 pip Constant Range Chart. Edit... uploading the bmp chart is failing.. not sure why.. I have rebooted my computer but to no avail.. I will try again later.

bmp chart might too big file size. Try GIF

mphpopular:
usdchf 28april09

It's been a while I nvr do such a mistake in trading.

I took a short in USDCHF from my chart. But the market tend to ranging and goes abit higher, but havent reach my expected SL area. But I cut LOSS. then market goes in my favor.

Wondering what happen to me during I made the decision.

mph how will you enter this AUDJPY now???????????just now or something else?????????????please explain...........

Eur/Usd

Expecting retest of slow MA(my minimum retracement expectations, may retrace a bar to 2 bars past ((10-20 pips)). Chart is a 10 pip Constant Range Chart.

Edit... uploading the bmp chart is failing.. not sure why.. I have rebooted my computer but to no avail.. I will try again later.

2nd Edit.. Learned to upload as gif and not bmp as to not have probs!!

lol

Anyway, i got it..

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  26 kb