TL breakout + retest - page 35

mphpopular:
On my view, usd pair easier to trade on next monday and tuesday. yen pair showing me some conflicting idea.

And thanks for your feedback, it encourages alot.

MPH (forgive my poor english)

Mphpopular, I thought you're right with these yen pairs, there's a lot of whipsaws last week.

I seriously lost on these pairs, so i have to leave this pair to settle.

Please kindly post chart on gj and ej.

Thanks a million.

Fx Referee:
Mphpopular, I thought you're right with these yen pairs, there's a lot of whipsaw last week.

I seriously lost on these pairs, so i have to leave this pair to settle.

Please kindly post chart on gj and ej.

Thanks a million.

THere is quite numbers of uncertainty in yen pair. I choose to skip trades from yen pair.

WHat I meant by conflicting is, UJ GJ showing goes up. AJ EJ showing goes down. So its kinda hard to trade.

Btw, this is the chart analysis I did over weekend for GJ AJ and EJ. I printscreen it over weekend and I didn't update it again.

Wish it helps.

Files:

mphpopular:
Btw, this is the chart analysis I did over weekend for GJ AJ and EJ. I printscreen it over weekend and I didn't update it again. Wish it helps.

Thanks for your quick respond. Can i say that ej is "bear flag"?

check this also, i hope gj is trying to break the PP (price pivot).

Fx Referee:
check this also, i hope gj is trying to break the PP (price pivot).

Sorry, this is the chart

Files:
gj.gif  16 kb

News

Hi traders,

Can someone please tell me what really happened on friday's news released on USD "Core Durable Goods Orders m/m" with 0.6 deviation in favour usd but on GBP/USD it moved over 180pips aganist the news released.

I really wants to add this to my experience in Fx, if someone can kindly explain what really happened to me.

Thanks a million.

Files:
gu.gif  15 kb

Fx Referee:
. Thanks for your quick respond. Can i say that ej is "bear flag"?

If refer to my EJ chart. Weekly chart showing a DOJI = posible of reversal / end of retracement.

But in EJ h4 chart, the DT channel is still holding and the posible of the bear flag.

Idea crash between TF.

If refer to UJ or GJ, GJ still holding above the DAILY horizontal SR, and UJ showing +ve divergence. This two lead to GJ UJ goes UP.

But EJ showing DOWN, this is contradiction btw pairs.

This both is the reason I mention that yen pair might have some difficulty to trade with.

AU channeling

Files:

Charts coming in.

Files: