Files:

usdchf 25apr09

Files:

UJ 25apr09

Files:

hi

good trade.....

Hi,

Mphpopular, you always make my days with your post because most of your charts give me more picture of the markert.

You're the man!!!!!

I wish that most traders know the important of these chart analysis

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH, HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Usdjpy

Yes this is one of the great thread of mphpoupular and I like his post very much........Many potential trades is made by this only some lines on the chart believe it or not and the lines should be on the right highs or right lows...Here is the 5min chart where I made some good trade on USDJPY and CADJPY and you will see similar kind of price pattern in CADJPY also like USDJPY.

thanx for the great effort mphpopular.

Files:

Fx Referee:
Hi,

Mphpopular, you always make my days with your post because most of your charts give me more picture of the markert.

You're the man!!!!!

I wish that most traders know the important of these chart analysis

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH, HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

On my view, usd pair easier to trade on next monday and tuesday. yen pair showing me some conflicting idea.

And thanks for your feedback, it encourages alot.

MPH (forgive my poor english)

kawser:
Yes this is one of the great thread of mphpoupular and I like his post very much........Many potential trades is made by this only some lines on the chart believe it or not and the lines should be on the right highs or right lows...Here is the 5min chart where I made some good trade on USDJPY and CADJPY and you will see similar kind of price pattern in CADJPY also like USDJPY. thanx for the great effort mphpopular.

Glad you found this thread useful.