TL breakout + retest - page 31

I am also observing USDCHF and if this falls then it will be a great trade and break out then also.

Every thing needs time.

So lets wait.

kawser:
I am also observing USDCHF and if this falls then it will be a great trade and break out then also.

Every thing needs time.

So lets wait.

Might nid some time to let it down. I have exit my usdchf short at breakeven juz now. Today kinda enough from GU GJ and AU.

Add-on:

Nice work on ur blog, I go thru it moment ago. Guess Ppl will be glad if you post more charts.

usdchf

It is trying to break the Magenta line and if the price is 1.1742 and retest the line I shall enter this usdchf long.Lets see it more.

Files:
usdchf.gif  18 kb

USDCHF broke out really some hours ago.

We missed a good trade really as it broke out some hours ago and restested the trend line for hours ...........

When up trend channel is drawn then we should draw the last two sharp high points and then connect the lowest point between the last two higher points.........

I think we should enter this trade many times ago...............this is a fault really.

Files:
usdchf01.gif  25 kb

kawser:
We missed a good trade really as it broke out some hours ago and restested the trend line for hours ...........

When up trend channel is drawn then we should draw the last two sharp high points and then connect the lowest point between the last two higher points.........

I think we should enter this trade many times ago...............this is a fault really.

It's ok, we just miss out an opportunity to catch some nice pips. I did learn from this example.

Keep up your post

Here's it come, pips again

But I think I am late to post this. Even myself also get late entry

PS: This few trade is tend to gain some pips from yesterday retracement, remember put tight SL bcoz is against the MAIN TREND right now.

And plz take profit fast and accurate. Nonid to have any hesitate and any regret if you cant chase the pips until the peak, bcoz this is a trade against TREND. as long as profit, you own the game.

Add on info :-

You might found me tend to post more charts about divergence instead of TL recently.

In fact, I still drawing tons of TL everyday, but I only post up what I think is useful. I will try to keep up my post about TL as I have limited time.

Btw, check ur UCAD and UCHF m15 chart. Both have H&S formation currently.

Anyone would like to post the chart? At least I wish some one know what am i telling.

H&S definition at below link:

Chart Advisor Free Report 5 Patterns You Should Know

This H&S might unable to grant you much pips due to limited HEIGHT, but If you are trade BIG lot, it is enough for you

EDit1:

USDCAD m15 H&S neckline broken.

One example chfjpy

Here is one example how I enter a pairs.Some very good trades is preparing I think.

I at first look at the daily chart then use 15m to enter.

Files:
chfjpy.gif  22 kb
chfjpy15m.gif  18 kb

mphpopular:
Btw, check ur UCAD and UCHF m15 chart. Both have H&S formation currently.

Anyone would like to post the chart? At least I wish some one know what am i telling.

H&S definition at below link:

Chart Advisor Free Report 5 Patterns You Should Know

This H&S might unable to grant you much pips due to limited HEIGHT, but If you are trade BIG lot, it is enough for you

EDit1:

USDCAD m15 H&S neckline broken.

Though I trade on only HH,HL, LL,LH and some other indicators but I think pattern, TL, divergence can make huge pips and I am trying to combine my old stuffs with this idea.Thank you mphpopular for your nice effort.