1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy - page 13

That new version you posted fix it. Thanks!

andee:
yes, i forget about that. like waddah attar EA "trendme leaveme". thank ferrufx.

Exactly ...

FerruFx

How to backtest in excel sheet - need guide

adriansusianto:
My next questions would be a dumb questions:

- How I'm gonna do that?

- What is the starting point to understand dynamics currency pairs?

or maybe I ask a dumber question:

- What and How to learn the dynamics of currency market?

---

Hmm... Okay,

I read lots and lots of books from Wiley Trading, Joe Ross, Ed Ponsi, Kathy Lien, etc. But still making wrong decision in my trading.

Sorry, maybe I'm just too new for those questions. In fact I never take any advice from anyone and directly apply it as a fix suggestion. I know the rules.

And Yes I have done my homework before posting my questions. As you can see my backtest, included the modified calculation. Still 4 pairs to go.

Oh yes, you can also copy and use my spreadsheet.

What I need from my posting it just a different point of view from whoever done with real trade. Don't be afraid of such questions.

Everybody learn from everybody.

Even if you could gave us the correct and very very precisely answers, I bet many of beginner like us still have some mistaken in our decisions.

I understand that a lot of traders never or won't too open their opinion for some reasons. Wether afraid of being wrong or maybe afraid of being blamed on their answers, or even afraid someone stole their idea. It's okay

I my self never blame my losses to anyone nor my broker.

I just only seeker of the answer from another point of view. Only that.

But thanks anyway for your suggestion.

You have done a good job. Could you please teach learners like me how to do it. thanks.

Yea!

Thank you Andee....everything i (and everyone else here) wanted on this indicator. Thank you for the font setting..i can put away my reading glasses now

Now for the EA guys....any ideas?

thank's

Brazenmichael:
Thank you Andee....everything i (and everyone else here) wanted on this indicator. Thank you for the font setting..i can put away my reading glasses now Now for the EA guys....any ideas?

you're welcome my friends...

regards

Is the indic can light up all 3 session : asian londion usa?!

Or i would need to add it to the chart 3 time?

Thx!

Here also using MT4 build 217....

The new version works without problems, thanks!

dznmrd:
You can use EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, EURCHF & GBPCHF for London Open,

But the biggest market is the US Open market, so u can make more pips on US breakouts.

Without any disrespect, London is still the biggest Market by a long shot. Just check the trades every day and compare it to the volatility during US session. Must remember that London closes at 10:00am EST on top of that.

pj9100:
You have done a good job. Could you please teach learners like me how to do it. thanks.

Actually I didn't do much. Just looked at the back days and visually noted all possibility with: Stop 15, Stop 20, Sto 30 and maximum pip possibility of each pairs. Then write down on Excel to make averaging result.

That's all.