1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy - page 7

I did dig out 100pips

Hehe, i took the courage to enter NFP after few mins of news results... Guess what i did dig out 100pips from GU on NFP!!.

Files:
nfp.jpg  20 kb

Great indicator

Hi Andee,

This indicator is excellent but I have encountered a bug. When you enter a time period that carries over into the next day (eg. 23:00 - 01:00), it displays on the same day.

Any chance of correcting this so that it carries over into the next day?

Thanks,

Limstylz

dznmrd:
Hehe, i took the courage to enter NFP after few mins of news results... Guess what i did dig out 100pips from GU on NFP!!.

I think you don't use the Breakout System to enter NFP, did you? Coz, the time of NFP News was still in range 7-9AM (NY Session). And after 9AM, there no breakout signal until market closed.

Do my guessing right?

sorry...buddy

Limstylz:
Hi Andee,

This indicator is excellent but I have encountered a bug. When you enter a time period that carries over into the next day (eg. 23:00 - 01:00), it displays on the same day.

Any chance of correcting this so that it carries over into the next day?

Thanks,

Limstylz

sorry, the indicator didn't have capability to carries over time to next day.

but to add this, need view code anymore.

Edit :

Here the indicator, i was added some code

Note:

- now, if you enter "End" < "Start", the indicator will automatically carry to next day.
- if the current day is Friday, the indicator will stop at 00:00 broker time.
- the indicator work fine at my MT4 terminal, if any crash at your MT4 terminal after you load the indicator, just info me.

thx

Files:

:)

dznmrd:
Is there a way you can add certain pips to the High/Lows on your indicator? (offset 5 pips for example) Visually i love your indicator

yup, i read the request at other Forum.

here modified indicator.

thank's

Edit : i dont know why, but the indicator make MT4 crash

hope this can help

toddanderson:
Could you add a counter to your indicator

how many pips hi to low for the given time

This would be good for looking back at what range will be more profit

already stated somewhere 50-60 pip range is not good

hi, here modified indicator, hope this can help.

thx

edit : - reporting MT4 crash when load indicator

Andee

In the latest indicator, what is SHIFT for?

hi

et_phonehome_2:
Andee In the latest indicator, what is SHIFT for?

at my indicator didn't have SHIFT input, i think is BrokerGMTshift that you ask,

//input parameter

BrokerGMTshift = +3;

// this is what your broker have GMT+??? it's mean when GMT+0 is 00:00 broker time is 03:00.

i hope this can answer the question

andee:
at my indicator didn't have SHIFT input, i think is BrokerGMTshift that you ask,

//input parameter

BrokerGMTshift = +3;

// this is what your broker have GMT+??? it's mean when GMT+0 is 00:00 broker time is 03:00.

i hope this can answer the question

My mistake, I meant OFFSET. I know what its for now.... Thanks!

very nice...

made a 75 pip profit on friday...used indicator on three different usd majors. has anyone written an ea for this?