Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 60

There is no moderating panel yet. So, I am using excel file with the following information:

- vendor (username);

- ID

- name of the signal

- last action

- what to do and when (as a results of the contact with the seller/vendor)

- mode of the signal

- comments

- moderator (who provided checking or who contacted with the seller).

I will ask the developers to create the panel for moderators.

Besides, using moderating panel so general admin of the service can control moderators in very easy way. And may be we need panel for every RAS account ...

By the way, almost all paid and free signals were validated, or I contacted with almost all the signal providers and I wrote in my excel file about what to do and when.

Exception is the following:

- I did not validate elite section signals. Currently 5 elite section EAs were attached with RAS so it will be more (may be 40 or 50). But I will need to validate in the same way as we are doing for the other signal providers. For example, some members asked to use 0.01 lot size instead of 0.1 lot size with some elite section EAs, and it was requests to use more pairs with some other EAs (members/buyers want to select by themselves about which pair to trade) and so on.

- I still can not contact with the following RAS users:

fxexcellent

Attila

FXTG Consulting

patterntrade

lolo

positive edge

Nikray

fcaillou

Kenny_Rogers (please reply by email or PM)

fxexcellent2

gregart

If you are one of them so please reply by email (i've sent emails to all), or by PM.

I understand that may be most of you listed above are free signal providers but if no reply till 8th of January so your signals will be moved to pending mode.

newdigital:

Max active trades.

It is max simultaneous opened trades.

For Alpari UK: 100 trades.

At Alpari UK you can have as many trades opened as your funds allow.

Thank you for your explain.

I can not confirm it with Alpari UK now but as I remember Alpari rus broker us having this limitation. And some other brokers as well.

We had the problem when many sellers opened more than 100 trades simultaniously (it was more than 400 simultanious trades starting from 0.01 and finishing by 50 lot size for some sellers) but I had no even single broker to check which may allow this number of simultanious trades in Metatrader. So, the clones are making on IBFX broker now. Besides, I can use some other brokers for clones but IBFX broker does not have all necessary pairs ... Because it is confirmed about no any limitation for IBFX. Other brokers:

- if someone (buyer for example) is using FXDD mini account so he can not open trades more than 100 trades in the same time.

- If case of Alpari rus broker mini account (2 traders are using this broker) so max opened trades are 100 and max summarized lot size for all opened trades = 1 lot. This broker is havng max possible pairs, symbols, indexes and so on but having this limitation concerning simultanious opened trades.

- IBFX broker does not have such a limitation (1,000 trades in the same time maximum by any unlimited lot sizes) but having less pairs and forex only.

As to Alpari UK so I am not sure as I did not see live support on their website.

Buyers can use any broker.

Alpari UK is having 24 symbols and all the symbols are for forex. No limitation.

Alpari rus is having 52 symbols for forex, 14 for indexes, 35 for CFD, 12 for Futures, 1 for Gold, 4 for E-mini. Limitation.

3 sellers are using Alpari rus broker, many of the signal providers are using IBFX, many sellers are using Alpari UK and FxPro and so on.

Anyway, the buyers will select the broker concerning datafeed, location and so on ... (americans will prefer american broker, russians - russian broker ... and so on).

It is not a problem.

This RAS EA version was tested with the EA producing 3,000 trades for few hours ... so it is not a problem anyway.

All you can check is the closed trades without closing price (on RAS website). If you do not have those errors so everything is doing good.

As I see, you are trading 18 pairs simultaniously, max active trades are 165 but most of those trades are pending orders, max drawdown is 784 dollars for all 18 pairs simultaniously. But in your description you suggested to use 10,000 deposit ...

Besides, the buyers can trade 1 pair, or 2 pairs (instead of 18 pairs simultaniously so it is not a problem with DD anyway).

Besides, your profit factor is 1.29 for all the pairs and closed trades are 541.

It is good stats.

For example, I use EURUSD in sort button in stats and I receive stats for EURUSD (anyone can do it and can see it): profit factor is 1.58; closed trades 18; drawdown is 70 dollars.

So, the buyers can trade 1 pair, or select some group of pairs.

All you can check is closed trades without closing price (it is RAS errors). But it was fixed few months ago ...

When we have a RAS sertion on the forum so every signal provider will have a thread to explain everything and so on.

-------

Signature?

Go to

UserCP (on the top of the page) and click on

Edit Signature

Signature should not be more than 3 lines and without color and no any commercial website linked and so on ... anyway if you confused with this rules so send PM to me or to Linuxser and we will suggest you about how to do it without other members' complains.

Do not post link to RAs website as it is still beta testing now.

May be it will be later.

I just remember that it was something with number of posts concerning anti-spam software ... many members are having signature and no one asked me to help them to create the signature ...

I think it may be something with the number of posts ...

Dear ND,

thanks a lot I can finally see my signal from the RAS website....anyway I would like to ask, what information exactly are send to the RAS, journal logs ?

And what are you criteria fo selectioning the pending vendor for becoming official. Thanks a lot for the information,

Mudar

PS : More questions what happens when someone change his forex account, switching from a broker to another but keeping the same RAS key ?

Same information as you see in your stats.

pending vendor for becoming official?

Advances stats on RAS website

+

Igorad's indicator to see the stats (similar with accountequityanalyzer indicator from elite section)

+ contact with the vendor (PM or email).

As I understabd RAS password key is for username. You can change the broker or start new account but you will still have same key.

hello ND, can i know your RAS website ? ..

thanks

When will RAS start ?

Please share with us when RAS will start.