School of Pimpology - page 91

Zak

This DOW do you think its a good case for a short. The daily 20 is below the daily 50 again

Looking at this chart each time its happened lately its sold of nicely for quite a few points

Files:
4hdow.gif  88 kb

Good morning

Morning all. just a quick one to say "Hola"

Laptop is fixed but only one graphic card so can't keep an eye on everything.

Hardly anything actually, but I will be Fully Fully functional again in a bigger & better way.

I will make a new timetabled structure over the weekend and stick to those times for posting.

Please please please send some feed back. I am thinking 3 posts a day. Morning Lunch and evening. Tell me what you want to see.

I will be going over some longer term trades over the weekend too.

Right off to 'the rock' to set up the new chat

Cable and JPY looking a little on the bearish side, so have a little look for something on GBPJPY if that continues.

Speak later.

UK flights hit by computer glitch

FX Pimp:
Morning all. just a quick one to say "Hola"

Laptop is fixed but only one graphic card so can't keep an eye on everything.

Hardly anything actually, but I will be Fully Fully functional again in a bigger & better way...............

BBC NEWS 25th September

Flights to and from some UK airports have been cancelled or delayed because of a computer problem at the main air traffic control centre at Swanwick.

Airports across the UK have been affected by delays of flights using airspace in the south-east of England.

The problem has now been fixed and although services are said to be returning to normal Airport Police are requesting information on a fugitive seen leaving the country last week in a purple coat with a new laptop thought to be carrying several viruses, in particular one called metalang.exe............

Feedback

FX Pimp:
...............I will make a new timetabled structure over the weekend and stick to those times for posting.

Please please please send some feed back. I am thinking 3 posts a day. Morning Lunch and evening. Tell me what you want to see.

I will be going over some longer term trades over the weekend too.

FX,

I have started to take a look at the evening session when the volatility drops off again. So, I would love to see some insight about 6-6:30pm if that is possible. I do realise you are now an hour ahead over there (or is it 2 hours?)and I don't expect you to be a 24hr resource, but just giving you my feedback as requested.

Honest Bill.

FX Pimp:
Cable and JPY looking a little on the bearish side, so have a little look for something on GBPJPY if that continues.

Oooooh nice to be back.

Playing blind trading with a single laptop, a foregin OS, no internet, and a million things to catch up on...............

Well if I can do it, any of you guys surely can too.

100 here if you'd timed it nicely.

That'll do !!

Can I be excused for the poor attendance rate of late and get on with getting this new chat room set up for you now. Pleeeeeeeeease.

Love that last post Bill. Funny how Monkey and I were talking about you and the boys and our Christmas knees-up on the way down this morning.

Your ears must have been burning !!

Files:
cheeky_1.gif  37 kb

Psychology

I've been experiencing all the psychology stuff, greed and fear, hesitation, jumping in and so on. Today has brought a new experience. I had all my trendlines on, saw all the set ups and forgot to take the trades. I even had a deal ticket ready.

This is certainly a new one to me. That book the Pimp recommended has just arrived............hmm, might read it tonight.

suggestions

Hi FXP,

Maybe doesn't help, but anything you can teach me is very apreciated. Just keep it coming.

TonyH

nice easy trade on the gold this morning

Files:
gold.gif  27 kb

Yo Pimp

An evening update would be good. Quite often there are big moves in Asia. It'd be nice to be making pips whilst asleep.

Just got some shag pile carpet fitted to the bedroom. Living the Pimp lifestyle now.

Bloom

Stinking Bishop

Bloom:
Yo Pimp

An evening update would be good. Quite often there are big moves in Asia. It'd be nice to be making pips whilst asleep.

Just got some shag pile carpet fitted to the bedroom. Living the Pimp lifestyle now.

Bloom

I am not quite sure what to make of the 'shag pile' carpet comment Bloom! I seriously doubt that a man of Pimps taste would lower himself to such unbecoming furnishings. Pimp is more an axminster floral man I suspect; something to clash with his elegant sartorial self. I mean, can you see the Pimp bear foot. No way, he has turned up house shoes, in suede. Hardly appropraite footwear for a mear 'shag pile'.

I do however reserve judgement on your good self Bloom. You really do need to change the carpet quickly if you are going to fit in with the great man. Silk pyjamas will be a good start and proper house shoes......come on - get with the programme; did you not receive the membership notes on dress code and office standards.

Something we should have the Pimp comment on are not just where you could make pips, but a comment or two on charts where jumping in would not have been a good idea. Sometimes knowing when not to enter (as the actress said to the bishop) is a important as your entry!

I do like the idea that the exchange is two way so not to burn out the Pimp. So I think we should have a little section where Pimp asks and occasional question and we (other users readers put up our answers). Could be a good source of banter and learning. I do like a little cheese gromit!

House Coat Rockie