School of Pimpology - page 65

Hello Frantacech,

How do we use the BucCrossLineAlert on your charts? Do we have to give a specific name to the lines?

Daniel

That'll do !!

Even if you only managed 50% of the 70 pips available, in 30mins you'd have made your daily target !!

Files:
cheeky_9.gif  31 kb

I'm trying to start:)

Hello All!

Thank you Mr FX Pimp for all stuff you do here. It is really very very good to learn here.

I'd like to ask you about more risky entries. I've just jumped in and collected about 50 pips. I'm considering this as a luck and this was on demo account. But I'd like you to comment this.

I entered short on EUR&USD becouse on 15min GOLD I saw that it is still falling after retracement. I know that it was risky becouse CCI shows oversold but.. I'm very very impatient

I've entered Cable on short and USD&JPY long the same tame and got:

EUR&USD -> about 20pips

GBP&USD -> about 20pips

USD&JPY -> about 8pips

I've closed them all becouse it is enough to test luck

Of course I've check it in higher timeframes for overall trend..

Files:
eurusd-5min.gif  31 kb
gold15.gif  19 kb

Rockdrive Joins the pip party

Morning Pimpsters,

After a 7 week break and much anticipation the Rock comes good on his first live trade and trousers a sneaky 86 pips on u/chf (1.1027 - 1.1113). Got in on the break early this morning and have held until 15m 21CCI crossed back the +100. Maybe could have held for some more, but wanted to put some pips in the tin.....

Will be looking at the bad boys from tomorrow, and will see if I can get some attitude with the black and gold........Happy pipping.

Gouda Rockie

Hi FXPimp,

In a previous post you explained that we can use two timeframes like for example 5m/60m. We use 5m for fine entry. Then you wrote that after the entry, we change the top chart to one timeframe above the bottom chart.

Do you mean we change the 5m chart to a 4h chart? Do we use this new chart for profit taking?

Daniel

Pug

There are a couple of reasons that I would say you have been lucky and a couple I would say you have done well.

To your credit you have followed Gold and Crude which is good.

To you detriment I would say that lack of patience will quite possibly eventually catch you out.

Swissie, Yen and Euro are all now back in the places you entered and why?

Because Gold and Crude we heavily oversold on the 252.

It's imperitive you catch the move at the beginning or at least when the CCI's are within the 150 range.

If you do not, you could find youraself very quick -20 pips x 3. -60 is a tough amount of pips to get back just trading majors with deflated confidence.

You will begin searching for trades that don't exist begause the reversal will be against the prevailing trend and you won't have the patience to wait for the main trend to continue.

Also I see no point in using an average of an average and that's the Heiken Ashi you are using. It is very slow to react and completely defeats the object of the exercise.

As for the linegraph I have no idea what purpose this would serve other than to confuse but it you fin it helps then great.

On a positive note, you made pips and that is important. Well done. Make sure you keep them

Meta/Trader Download

I have recently bought myself a laptop and Downloaded MT4 from WHC, as soon as you have downloaded it is telling me it has a virus on update Win 32/Heur, I then put the virus in to my virus vault, Everything seems to be working fine apart from I can't get my Custom Indicators to show, and any indicators I put in to WHC/experts/Indicators will not show, Have done exactly the same on my Desktop and no problems, Anyone with any Advice/Help.

Thanks,

Thank you

FX Pimp:
e.

Also I see no point in using an average of an average and that's the Heiken Ashi you are using. It is very slow to react and completely defeats the object of the exercise.

Hmmm...What you exactly mean? I'm using template you have emailed me..I have not changed anything there..

Thank you very much for your valueable comments!! I'll try to stick to the rules.

Please..

Please tell me also if this entry is more valid?

Overall trend is down. Eur&Usd is not oversold. CCI(63) crosses zero line.

Is it ok and enough to enter?

Thank you in advance.

Files:

pug124:
Hmmm...What you exactly mean? I'm using template you have emailed me..I have not changed anything there.. Thank you very much for your valueable comments!! I'll try to stick to the rules.

Pug, you haven't got my Heiken Ashi on there. Yuo have your own smoothed variety.

See that little green moving average?

thats the 1m 20ema, which you will notice on all my 5m charts as running through the centre of the candle.

You should be using this one.

Files: