Blessing 2 - page 152

tonyd:
I don't see how Blessing will continue to work in it's present form if the following is true. The recent "No Hedge" ruling and now the "FIFO" ruling brought about by NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b) will mean that traders may no longer be able to trade using the MetaTrader 4.0 through a U.S. regulated FDM. Also, these U.S. traders may no longer have the ability to place stop-loss or limit orders. Nor will traders be able to modify or close trades from any "Open Positions" window.

Alpari already in no hedge situation

fosgate_r:
Alpari already in no hedge situation

IBFX has been "no-hedge" for quite a while. No problems, whatsoever, on

my two live accounts.

Rob

Portion

Alex/All,

I use a portion of 2 on my three pairs, EURUSD, AUDCAD and USDJPY. It's a micro account (penny a pip). I have $3200 in that account live. I have my initial account set at $2500 on each pair and I've changed the EP to 65% on each.

The FIFO will take effect at the end of the month. When Blessing closes it's trades, it does so all at once. It gets it's profit then closes the basket. It stays in that close loop until all trades are closed thus garnering the profit.

v/r

Happy Trading

באנקר

תודה תודה

avi ctber:
תודה תודה

English only, pal

Demo result

That time of the Month again.

Here is a result of 4 months of demo trading on Eur-Usd.

Initial Deposit $ 3000.

Total return over $ 3000 (100% in 4 months)

Starting lots 0.01

Multiplier 1.4

Four months is not long enough, to get overly excited about that.

If it performs like this for another 5 months, then it could be something to consider.

GD

Files:

georgedim:
That time of the Month again.

Here is a result of 4 months of demo trading on Eur-Usd.

Initial Deposit $ 3000.

Total return over $ 3000 (100% in 4 months)

Starting lots 0.01

Multiplier 1.4

Four months is not long enough, to get overly excited about that.

If it performs like this for another 5 months, then it could be something to consider.

GD

Hi georgedim,

That's really a very nice result

From my past martiangle like EA test won't survive in 2 months max :P

Togu:
What are the settings you use? It seems like the grid TP is kinda far when it reaches like 11-12 levels. It clearly shows the strong trend and I'm off to another direction. 200 pips move against healthy trend is difficult. My new levels opens with 100 pip move, Imma missing something George? Thks

You must have mist the next level by just a bit; therefore the TP is almost 100pips farther. The distance of 100 pips around these levels is quite normal.

From my experience (which is quite limited), the TP follows the price, and is closer to it, as you hit the higher levels.

Someone may come up with some extra helpful comments.

I have stopped trading the Cad, because it required wider grid to stay profitable.

Best Regards

George