Blessing 2 - page 146

johnboy411:
i used fxdd, the will still let you hedge. now i use forex.com - a UK acct. you can hedge

thanks for the info

guys in your opinion which of the two options has better risk/reward ratio if trying to increase profit: increasing starting lot size or using higher multiplier ?

pstrader:
and nfa fifo (first in first out) rule, valid july 31 will affect blessing?.

I thought that applied to people who still had open hedged

trades. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rob

ChicagoRob:

Rob

Rob: it seems it ll be applied to everyone. Here s a mail i received from IBFX:

To our valued clients,

As you may know, the National Futures Association (NFA), has implemented new First-in, First-out (FIFO) requirements that will be in effect as of July 31, 2009. We at Interbank FX have been working hard on a solution and are confident that our traders will be able to use our MetaTrader 4 platform with little or no interruption. They will also continue to be able to use their MT4 expert advisors.

The NFA is striving to ensure the highest levels of integrity from all market participants and their intermediaries. We want to assure you that Interbank FX strives to be 100% compliant with the NFA.

We are currently working on some informational and instructional videos regarding the FIFO requirements and our solution, however most of you will be able to continue trading without any impact to your platform or strategies. In our effort to provide the best solution for your trading, you will be fully advised prior to any proposed changes.

We thank you for your continued support and wish you the best of luck with your trading.

Best regards,

IBFX

ChicagoRob:

Rob

To our valued clients,

As you may know, the National Futures Association (NFA), has implemented new First-in, First-out (FIFO) requirements that will be in effect as of July 31, 2009. We at Interbank FX have been working hard on a solution and are confident that our traders will be able to use our MetaTrader 4 platform with little or no interruption. They will also continue to be able to use their MT4 expert advisors.

The NFA is striving to ensure the highest levels of integrity from all market participants and their intermediaries. We want to assure you that Interbank FX strives to be 100% compliant with the NFA.

We are currently working on some informational and instructional videos regarding the FIFO requirements and our solution, however most of you will be able to continue trading without any impact to your platform or strategies. In our effort to provide the best solution for your trading, you will be fully advised prior to any proposed changes.

We thank you for your continued support and wish you the best of luck with your trading.

Best regards,

IBFX"

As you see, it will be applied to everyone.

Regards

mt5

And another issue will be after mt5 is released. It seems that it ll also support only FIFO orders.

It s very probable that Blessing EA will need some mods with all this new rules. Hope we can get them done

Regards

pstrader:
And another issue will be after mt5 is released. It seems that it ll also support only FIFO orders.

It s very probable that Blessing EA will need some mods with all this new rules. Hope we can get them done

Regards

I was also under the impression that this rule is being implemented, so that brokers don't front run their

clients. Unfortunately, the IBFX message says next to

nothing, with regard to content.

Rob

A problem with TP calculations

I posted last week a problem with TP calculation which caused a basket to close at a loss. Well today the same thing but with a different currency I am trading GBP/USD starting lot 0.03. It increased to .29 lots and closed out @ a

TP 1.6519 which is 160 pips instead of 100 pips. It bought at 0.03 @ 1.6739, 0.04@1.6719, 0.06@1.6679, 0.08@1.6639, .11@1.6559, .15@1.6519, .21@1.6479, .29@1.6439. So the buys were done at 20, 40, 40, 80, 40, 40, 40 pips which does not make sense. Rob, Iron can either one figure this out. Thanks

jolinsz:
I posted last week a problem with TP calculation which caused a basket to close at a loss. Well today the same thing but with a different currency I am trading GBP/USD starting lot 0.03. It increased to .29 lots and closed out @ a TP 1.6519 which is 160 pips instead of 100 pips. It bought at 0.03 @ 1.6739, 0.04@1.6719, 0.06@1.6679, 0.08@1.6639, .11@1.6559, .15@1.6519, .21@1.6479, .29@1.6439. So the buys were done at 20, 40, 40, 80, 40, 40, 40 pips which does not make sense. Rob, Iron can either one figure this out. Thanks

hello jolinsz,

are you trading the four recomanded pairs with the four recomanded set file?

as far as i knoe GBP/USD is not one of them.

best

ram

set-files

Hi,

Some members asked me privately for the set-files I use.

Unfortunately I don't know how to attach a file to a private message.

So I attach them here.

Attached are the set files for two accounts.

These are the live statemets of the according accounts:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

This one uses 3 pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, started 10 June 09

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

This one uses 4 pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURCHF, USDCAD, started 4 May 09

Hope that helps.

Best

Antomi