Blessing 2 - page 73

tonyd:
This is the best EA I have ever used. 10k to 26K in 4 months on the eurusd only. Big thanks to all.

Sounds like you are very aggressive with this EA,

either with lot size and/or multiplier. Typical return

for Blessing with standard, conservative settings is

around 10-14%/month.

Rob

i think too

Sounds agressive settings to get such profits

be carefull..

ChicagoRob:
Sounds like you are very aggressive with this EA,

either with lot size and/or multiplier. Typical return

for Blessing with standard, conservative settings is

around 10-14%/month.

Rob

Indeed it sometimes close with a loss. I guess this only happens due to timegrid option that is set default 2400. If we have strong moves then the next level could be opened far from your first levels (because it wont open any new trade before 2400 seconds after previous one) then when hitting TP it won't be sufficient enough to recover all the trades. Anyway the loss we sometime have in this special conditions are quickly recovered by the next trades. In 2 months of live trading it happened only once on my account and get recovered by the next trade. Not really a problem indeed

in fact it' has nothing to do with level 5 or any other, depends on market trend strenght

pudseybear:
Hi Rob I've been looking through my trading account and noticed that Blessing has been closing in profit upto level 5 (0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.06, 0.08) . Once it gets above level 5 it closes at a loss because its setting the TP at entry 2 levels back. I'm not sure if this is what its supposed to do, but it doesn't look right. Maybe other people can check this as well.

alex84:
In 2 months of live trading it happened only once on my account and get recovered by the next trade. Not really a problem indeed in fact it' has nothing to do with level 5 or any other, depends on market trend strenght

Same, here. It has only happened once, and it was

for a very small loss.

Rob

Blessing vs. 5-digit broker

Have the same question with Tony regarding Blessing and 5-digit broker. InterbankFX will introduce 5th decimal pricing on all curreny pairs on Sunday April 12th. Will Blessing continue to work on IBFX and is there 5 decimal set file?

Thanks!

tonyd:
This question on 5 decimals has been asked a couple of times now but no one has answered it. If I am using a set file called "eurusd m240 4 decimal.set", this suggests it is set up for 4 decimal brokers and there is a 5 decimal file somehere. I would appreciate if someone could answer this. This is the best EA I have ever used. 10k to 26K in 4 months on the eurusd only. Big thanks to all.

Settings

Hi ChicagoRob,

Could you please let me know the standard, conservative settings for eur/usd that you are using? are you trading the grid or atr?

Eddie

lron:
Finally, I do not post personal account information but I will offer this. I use IBFX. I use 3 Blessing pairs only and portion each with a value of 3. My account is micro (penny a pip). I use Piplite and one other personally developed EA only. I portion Piplite to 4 and my other EA to 3 and 4 (I use my other EA on 2 pairs. With this setup, I get about $30-100 per day on my $2500 capital base.

thanks again Iron for sharing your eas and your experience

question about blessing : since you trade it live how many times did you see EP hitting the 50% limit ? On what pairs ?

thanks

alex

kdforextrader:
Have the same question with Tony regarding Blessing and 5-digit broker. InterbankFX will introduce 5th decimal pricing on all curreny pairs on Sunday April 12th. Will Blessing continue to work on IBFX and is there 5 decimal set file? Thanks!

Not to worry. Later versions are compatible with

5-decimal pricing.

Rob

teknoesen:
Hi ChicagoRob, Could you please let me know the standard, conservative settings for eur/usd that you are using? are you trading the grid or atr? Eddie

I currently only run one live account, which is based on

usdjpy(daily chart). I will be running a larger account within

the next week or two, that will run three pairs.

I use Equity Protection and set it to 50%, and always

update the InitialAccountSet to mirror the actual daily

balance.

I use Portion at 1 and set MM to False. I enter lots

manually, which are .01(1-cent/pip).

AccountType is 10 for micro and I use the default

multiplier of 1.4.

I do not use AutoCal or AutoGrid.

MCbyMA is set to true, with the default MA of 100.

Everything else is left at default.

My account started at $500, which is now up to $594,

for an average monthly return of about 12%. Biggest

progression was 9 levels, which closed without incident.

Rob

Iron, thanks for sharing your portion setups. Spirited discussion is good for all of us. I try to keep an open mind at all times. I was attracted to this ea because it did not use a lot of technical indicators. I agree with others who have said, "if it ain't broke don't fix it." Thank you to all who have contributed their programming skills and comments to this ea.

Anthony

Pennsylvania

United States