Blessing 2 - page 144

What we are waiting just for 30 pip retrace. I test multiplier = 2 for H1 EURUSD can give us nice profit.

Qbetechmark:
What we are waiting just for 30 pip retrace. I test multiplier = 2 for H1 EURUSD can give us nice profit.

did you backtest this settings on a long period ?

Is there anyone who has some high risk settings? I have on EUR/USD. trading 30 cents with default setting on 4.6 would give us about 50% per week. It is the only pair who managed to survive for at least 5 months. But I'm kinda scared. lol

Lite Forex

Has anyone ever thought of using a broker called Lite Forex from Cyprus? Has anyone had a bad experience with them because they start from a minimum Lot size of 0.01 to infinity.

Qbetechmark:

And how long you been testing this?

Hello Everyone,

Something has been bothering me and I felt I should just spill it out. I know I should not be asking this question but I wanna ask to clarify my thoughts. If I have the Set file that works...based on what other people in the platform use, would it still work if I still do some few settings while adjusting the parameters? or the EA would just work based on the SET files?

adewale001:
Hello Everyone, Something has been bothering me and I felt I should just spill it out. I know I should not be asking this question but I wanna ask to clarify my thoughts. If I have the Set file that works...based on what other people in the platform use, would it still work if I still do some few settings while adjusting the parameters? or the EA would just work based on the SET files?

Whatever you do to change the inputs becomes your "set file." Doesn't

matter what the inputs were in the beginning. The EA will still work with

your new preferences, provided they are within the scope of normal

operation.

Rob

georgedim:
Hello All,

Report on 5 months of demo trading, with 4 currencies.

I have changed pairs, time frames and settings, since last month.

Best

George

Hi George,

Any reason for changing your settings. My eurusd demo is doing pretty well with your original settings. Up 30% in about 7 weeks.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Rgds

Ed

Blessing 5.2

Hi,

Could anyone assist.

I am trading the four reccomended pairs and setfiles as per Irons latest post.

I have noticed that the USDCAD has opened only 8 levels. The last trade triggered on the 23rd of June and no pending has opened since? i can also not see the breakeven level in the settings of the setfile?

Please have a look at the attached file.

Help greatly appreciated

Rgds

Ed

teknoesen:
Hi George,

Any reason for changing your settings. My eurusd demo is doing pretty well with your original settings. Up 30% in about 7 weeks.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Rgds

Ed

hey

what settings are you talking about here ? This 30% profit are surprising...