EUR/USD Open discussion - page 7

mp6140:
===================================================

hehehehehehe

SHORT on the DAILY and LONG on the WEEKLY, which is of course its main trend.

Yes, Uncle Mike.

Files:
_eu_2.gif  18 kb

Wow!!!

I realize that things are going to get worse, but you make it sound like Jesus is coming back in July. ( wouldn't be a bad thing though) Are we to believe that you and your group know more than anyone else out there? The anylists are mostly wrong a good portion of the time, and i think we all see that things are not over. Any wise trader will do their own due dilligence, and trade according to their analysis, and plan. Would be interesting however to hear what you have to say. I do agree that if Asian banks drop the dollar, it will be bad, but the dollar has allways survived so far. I just get the feeling that the people that control the countries with their money, are doing something for their benefit. Don't know what, but it can't be good. I don't want to see the Euro as the leading world currency, but it is inevitable that there will be a one worl currency. Maybe not in my lifetime, but it will happen.

.:: some little thoughts...
Files:
iukjh1.gif  34 kb
iukjh2_3.gif  38 kb

omelette:
It's easy to say in retrospect, especially as I didn't have a trade on, but given that just a few days prior to the news, the EU was taken back up close to strong resistance, ("efficient market hypothesis" in action, pricing in what was already known - the ECB had already stated rates were going up) I felt sure they were going to drop it straight back down again. And for those who believe that a rate increase (and it was just 0.25%) must result in price appreciation, kindly explain why despite about 12 successive rate increases, the USD has continued to fall against practically every other currency! - all the more reason to believe the euro's upward move is far from over (imo)...

Rate increases and decreases need to be seen in context with the underlying economy strength. The investor needs to figure out why the rates are moved in a certain direction. Increasing rates to control a surging economy is very different than increasing rates to fight off inflation from a slowing economy.

Did the ECB increase rates because their growth is so out of control? Or did the ECB increase rates to fight off inflation? And did the investor perceive this move as ECB precursor to step into the market to lower EUR in an effort to boost its export and economy.

There are a lot of factors that go into rate hikes, it's not a simple correlation.

Who Own The Fed!

Who own the FED??!

Family three

Who owns the Fed?

Conspiracy theory : Zeitgeist movie

Video Zeitgeist - Remasterisé - Complet - zeitgeist, remasterisé, complet, 11, humain - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

USA is the puppets of LONDON?! Or some privates Europeen/Asian owners?!

some copy past: The Federal Reserve Is A privately Owned Corporation

THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY.

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. Today however, the FED, which is a privately owned company, controls and profits by printing money through the Treasury, and regulating its value.

The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison (Reference 1, 14). The FED banking system collects billions of dollars (Reference 8, 17) in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED. The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud (Reference 1,2,3,5,17).

Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

The individuals listed below owned banks which in turn owned shares in the FED. The banks listed below have significant control over the New York FED District, which controls the other 11 FED Districts. These banks also are partly foreign owned and control the New York FED District Bank. (Reference 22)

Files:

Old posts from 2005 were removed from your thread.