EUR/USD Open discussion - page 11

TheRumpledOne:

You can see the EURUSD hit the upper fib projections on the daily and pulled back.

_TRO_SR_FIB_PROJ INDICATOR ATTACHED.

p.s. masemus thanks for sharing your code.

Thx for that indic!

Is there a way to remove dot, only show label ?

mp6140:
and YES, Ive got an even bigger ego than TRO !

LoL

FerruFx

inzider:
Thx for that indic! Is there a way to remove dot, only show label ?

I added an input SHOW.DOTS. If you set it to FALSE, then the dots will not plot.

SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

Files:

TheRumpledOne:

I added an input SHOW.DOTS. If you set it to FALSE, then the dots will not plot.

SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

Hi!!!

I'm really suprise that you took my suggestion seriously and thanks you VERY MUCH for that! I was looking at it last days and find it VERY usefull and accurate.

Your are really a ingenious and proactive person!

Thanks again!

inzider:
Hi!!!

I'm really suprise that you took my suggestion seriously and thanks you VERY MUCH for that! I was looking at it last days and find it VERY usefull and accurate.

Your are really a ingenious and proactive person!

Thanks again!

You're welcome.

Yes, those fib projection dots are very accurate especially on the H1 and D1 periods. It's almost like having a crystal ball.

Just look back a day or two and notice where the fib projection dots are and compare it to the current support/resistance dots. You will be amazed!

Fib Levels

Hmm..... now if you could only make it MTF so it could be placed on a lower time frame than 1H or 1D and still get the benefits of the upper TF.

jfchild:
Hmm..... now if you could only make it MTF so it could be placed on a lower time frame than 1H or 1D and still get the benefits of the upper TF.

It does work in 1min TF... Well, from what i tested.

So! What's new? The thrill is gone?

Some of you still beleive about the 1.60 break? Or too much speculation and we are all back and stick to price mouvement only?

On my side i'm tired of all commentators on any channel that argue on a side or on another and I just stick to chart as it always should be.

Got to love the price action on the Euro

Performance on 080808

How did you do today?

I am wondering how other traders did today. The Asian market was rather busy and it seemed to be trending quite well.