New Members introduction - page 869

Hi to everyone

it seems forex is own employment job and a personally solitude business , but i think it is very social job indeed .

good luck to all

Hi,

my name is Luís and i´m from Portugal. I´ve been trading for 5 years live and still learning...I´m sure ill learn even more here. Also hope to contribute with some usefull knowledge to this great comunnity.

cheers

New here, hello everyone

Hello, all

I,m Yasser Abu Moaaz work as technical analyst of financial market at one of important arabic broker , and have some experince of our field , you can follow me to show you more about technical and elliott wave analysis for sport markets , commodity , Futures .. and more

thx

I'm a trader, that 2 years has traded one system, which brings in about 5-10 percent per month, but look around for some other good system, due to the reduction in the risk of a crash. My system has certain characteristics and is not able to deal with each broker, this is another reason why I'm looking for the second system. Hi all Forum members.

Hey evryone,forex trader on demo about a year.trading with patterns and ichimoku

Hey everyone,forex trader on demo about a year.trading with patterns and ichimoku

Hi, I am new to Forex and trying to get some traction.

Hello,

I trade with EA, but come here to see (read)

what idea any one else have.

Good day to all