New Members introduction - page 862

I'm glad to here. I've been trading for 5 years, mostly manual and using TMA channels.

I Have Come To Forex TSD Forum To Introduce An Amazing Binary Options Signal Service. Their Results Are Astonishing. I Been Working With The Harami Binary Trading Team And My Results Increased As Soon I Started Receiving Signals From Them.

You Can Check Out Their Trading Results By Visiting > Harami Binary (Dot) (COM)

Hi, i'm actually pretty new in the trading stuff and like 3 months ago i heard about the diffferent pattern due to fibonacci retracement and then i heard about the harmonic pattern... The more I was looking for indicator for those basic pattern ABCD and more advanced one , the more i realise that i really need an indicator to find them out , because checking them manually make me waste at least 1h.

So I found the korharmonics but i realised even the latest version isn't complete (miss the shark leonardo cypher etc...)

Therefore , in my "journey" to find the best harmonic indicators (all in one) i discover this site and i need some help to set the ZUP one.

My setup is :

time frame H1 mostly

lookign for a good and complete harmonics indicators

-QQE

ADX wilder

trigger lines

Hi all, im jen from london! just sayin hi!

Hi everybody. I am a forex learner.

Hi my name is Vanessa and i am new here, so hello everyone is nice meeting you all.

Hi Room, New member here.

Hi everybody, I'm from Montreal Quebec Canada and I am a new member here. I use Multicharts.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I'm a advanced trader just seeing what everyone else is saying about the markets and what type of indicators I could possibly put in my arsenal