New Members introduction - page 866

I am new member to the forum & Forex too ,.

My best wishes to all the best in Fx Trading and Life .

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello everyone,

I only just found out about TSD from a link from FF... I'm from the land down under (AUD), I trade harmonic patterns and have been in the business for around 6 months.

Thanks all

Hello all,

New to this forum, I have been browsing the posts and I am delighted to be among serious traders with good intentions. I look forward yo being more involved as time goes by. "trade what you see and not what ya heard!!"

Hi Everyone,

I am new member today. I'd like to say hello to everyone, and discuss with you and learn from you.

Frank

I just became member the best forex site

hi i have been trading for a while now without getting anywhere so i thought the natural thing to do was to join a community whereby one can learn from others. geoff

Hi am new to this site, much interest in Ichimoku EA, and other good trading systems.

I'm a new member and I just wanted to say hi! I have been surfing the internet regarding mt4 indicators, programming etc, and this community came up a lot, so I thought that I register as a member.

Hi people

It's me Abdul from Iraq

Interested in forex from about year ago

wanna learn and get so extra cash

peace

Hi, everyone, i came across this forum through my search on google, looking for who can code an EA for me with my indicator.

Hope i will find someone that's going to help me out in no time!

Oyetola.