New Members introduction - page 26

Greetings

Just started trading in Forex a couple of months ago. So, still a long way to go.

Hope I can learn more here.

Hello all, is this a best forum? Hehe... Sure is the best one! If not i'll not comming in and greet with you guys...

100pips a day, kick your job away

Joel Tee

Hello from France

Hello for all. Sorry for my poor english .I try to understand all yours good threads.

Regards

all my forex experience for you

good evening

I am a professionnal introducing broker, if you need my advices to have a better trading experience or any questions you might need, so do not hesitate to ask me here.

I am working with a serious partner at this time but we are totally independant in our activity.

Here to help,

ERIC

Team manager

YOUR ADVISOR TO PERFORM WINNING TRADES ON THE FOREX MARKET

Hi

New to forex, old to forums. Glad to find this forum. Looks like it will be well worth the Elite subscription I signed up for.

I've held a lot of hands at the forums I mod at -- so I sure hope one or two people here won't mind holding mine a couple of times.

Thanks. It' s good to be here.

hai, im from malaysia. nice to meet this forum. hope it can helps me better in trading

hi everyone!!! lets forex 'N' Profit!!!

Hello all,

I was trade 3 month ego. I have lose my $500 money.

I will learn from this forum.

To help me, return my money.

QUOTE=unichem;273384]hi everyone!!! lets forex 'N' Profit!!!

Welcome everyone

jxsantos:
Hello all,

I was trade 3 month ego. I have lose my $500 money.

I will learn from this forum.

To help me, return my money.

Hi

The Bernard Madoff scandal(the wall street money manager charged with swindling his clients in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme) shows that enen someone you think is completely trustworthy needs to be watched if he is managing your nest egg.

So the lesson is : Go and meet the people dealing with your mony, develop an ongoing relationship with them, hold them accountable. Ask questions if you don't understand anything.