New Members introduction - page 19

hi

Welcome aboard imranyusof , hope you can get what you want here , if you have a knowledge regarding forex , please share with us

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi,

Had just discovered MT4 and its fabulous possibilites !!!

And now this place here, it is too much

Great place, great people, I am very happy

Thanks to everyone who contributed to it.

Have a nice day

Hi...i'm from KL..

Hi guys! I'm more or less new to this forum, reading a lot but didn't post that much so far. I'm interested in trading concepts and coding EAs.

Cheers and happy weekend to all!

PS: Does anyone know how long it takes until the account is fully activated by an administrator? I'm still awaiting activation and can't access my profile page since weeks. Hmm.

Glad

I really am glad I stumbled in on this site. I ve gone through some of the postings and I ve learnt some things. However I d like to learn some things more especially on the brokers, reputable ones.

People should not lose their money on the scams you know.

Intro

Well I am in and I wish to say hi to all you guys there. Hope we have nice profitable trading discussions together.

hi to all...just to share my present here..used to trade manual but now just use ea/robot

newbies

hai to all forumer im just register this forum hope can guide me

Just to say Hello...

hi all, i am new to this forex things. has lost alot of money for the past year. Determine to gain everything back and become pro 1 day.

renjong...

renjong:
hi all, i am new to this forex things. has lost alot of money for the past year. Determine to gain everything back and become pro 1 day. renjong...

Welcome...