New Members introduction - page 27

Hello Everyone!

Just been trying to learn Forex Trading for the last month.

Soooo...... LOTS to learn, but this forum seems like a great place to advance my knowledge.

Thanks to all the kind people here for sharing info and helping out others.

What I learned from FX is discipline, and don't play with your prone feeling.

Just stick with your system, examine your system weekly, monthly

Not sure if I am doing the right thing.....

Just wanted to say how impressed I am by the professionalism and dedication everybody on this forum seems to radiate. I can spend week, or so it seems, to browse around and learn. Mostly I enjoy reading posts regarding members submitted EA's. Fantastic demonstration of teamship.

I wish I had discovered this site 3 months ago when I started to take an interest in Forex. It would have saved me tons of money spent to buy all the "fantastic" robots out there that only achieved repetitive losses on my account. I have now discarded them all and use exclusively the robots I found in this forum.

Keep up the good work. One day I hope I will be able to reciprocate.

1st time

Hallo,group.

I'm first time, pse. guide me in forex trade

thank all

My Story

Hi! I just started to trade few months ago. To stupid to trust robot forex, I'm losing all my money in 15 minutes. And now, I'm a student in forex (on how to get green pips & why so many trader lose their money). Hope it will help me.

DON'T EVER TRUST ROBOT FOREX. If u want 2 use, don't allow live trading.

Hi! This is an awesoem forum!

I have been trading options for a few years and have always wanted to get into ForeX. This is one of the first places I found. I currently work as a full time Web Producer for a small tech college in Tempe, Arizona. I have to say your forums are easy to read and well laid out. :P

-z-

hi from Poland

hi,

greetings from Poland.

I'm going through some of the topics - and it's amazing forum.

Good work !

best

orta

Looking for a good EA

I have been bit by the forex bug and have been searching for a consistent way to grow my account to get to the stage to quit my job and concentrate on trading full time.

I know I can earn a good 20 pips daily if I have the time but for now I need to go to my 9-5.

So if I can find a good EA that can return small gains consistently then I may be able to get there soon.

So I found tsd by chance after purchasing a forex mechanical system that spoke about X Waves and in searching for it I found TSD so now I am an elite member searching the forum.

Any help that can point me to the right direction will be appreciated.

ezyazpie

Hello!

Hello everyone,

I am from Ukraine. Today I've registered here to open a topic about my strategy of trading. I will made FREE Forecasts for a few pairs of currencies. Also you will be able to monitor all my manual live trades. If you are interested in getting forecasts and signals please find my thread here

Hello

How i can get access to elite sections