New Members introduction - page 196

hey hii I am trader

I am New to here

Hi,

I am new to here... I am a professional trader, hope this forum will helps me to the ultimate success in my trading

Rgds

Biju

hi everyone

i'm new and just registered to this forum.

i'm ready to learn from all senior member here.

thank you for the approval to joint this forum.

best regards,

souver06

mayorgentenq:
I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I am a forextrader and also a biologist. I believe strongly that very liquid markets reflect Fibonnaci numbers and patterns, as we find it back in numerous examples in nature.

Googling for patterns, forex-lsd always coming back. So I subscribed to this forum.

This forum provides some of the best support and ideas on the net regarding MT4. Thanks to all.

Hi, I a new member from Italy. My attempt is to write an EA with some chance to be profittable. I'm looking for Ehlers's methods that seems to be promising. I have backtested in matlab on 4h EURUSD data the FAMA end MAMA crossing with stop 50 pips and trail of 30 pips. It is fun (2.000 pip in an year). My goal is to write this EA in MT4. Someone has something to share? Thanks. braccesi

Hi my name is Doel,,, i'm a new forex trader

God day every one.

First sorry english...

I was "lurking" on this really good website from some time.. ,

but i was to ...lazy.. (i now , mea culpa! ) somethig to wrighting.

About me : I try to find my way thru Forex on my spare time, i dont trade demos or back testing

Just smalls accounts on diferents brokers to test some ideas.

Im not prepare to trade as full time trader (maybe one day...) because time,family and/or cash to invest in Forex.

All the best to all.

Nicu.

Hi Trader fellows!

Still looking for the best scalping system.

Good luck for all, and thx for all the efforts in coding!

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you and make sure we are on your radar. We have recently established a liquidity arm that allows us to offer institutions - Hedge funds, Forex Brokers, etc - excellent feeds with great spreads.

Come talk to us and we can work out a deal based on your needs and your terms. Its as simple as that. You bring what you need to the table and we will take care of it from there.

For non-institutions - retail traders, up starts, etc - this liquidity arm of ours allows us to lower our spreads and give even better service and execution. Please note, we will not stop working at making Alpha Trading CM better, more efficient, increasing the quality of both our service and support.

We are flexible in our ability to offer rebates for trading. This means we cut trading costs. This is great for self traders. The more volume you do, the more we can bonus you at the end of the month.

Keep in mind this applies for introducing brokers as well as self traders.

Basically, the bigger you are, the more we can help to cut costs and increase revenue for you.

So if you are an Introducing broker, self-trader, Forex Broker, or an institution, lets talk. Alpha Trading CM has a solution for you.

Again, we are extremely flexible in structuring any deal that you need. So please, bring your needs to us, bring your terms in order to business and lets get it done.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-- Best regards,Dana O'Keefe