New Members introduction - page 189

wow I am back to the world

hey guys what are you doing?

Hi,

I'm a german fx-trader and new to the forum.

Hope to have some good threads.

Happy trading everyone!

so do i...., i'm new member here, this forum must be very usefull....to share nd caring to who's traders are not good profitable but still have spirit to carrie on....

Hi,

I am Andreas from Austria and 'am trading a few years already. I like this forum a lot and hope it will continue a long time.

Andreas

Hi,

We are new forex company - FxCraft.

We specializing in programming for the forex market.

We create automated trading systems, EA, strategies, indicators, and other tools which improve trade on the forex.

We invite you to download our free tools and indicators or try our more sophisticated products at our website for free

Our specialization is custom software development for JForex (Dukascopy) and MT4/5 platforms.

Best regards

hai,

i am FX beginner

one of beat Forex Community

please tell what is Commodity Trading?

Packers and Movers in South Delhi:ICM PacknMove

hi every one im new to this site..

im a eurusd trader

Joined a couple of weeks ago, just trying to earn some money with forex, tested many EAs and systems until find this site. Great site!

Hi, long time no come here. Today has become a new member, sigh. A lot of fun.

I have 14 years experience in the capital market, today I would like to repeat the truth, this is easy to make mistakes to anyone, it's any new barriers to enter the capital market. - I know you will laugh at me: a cliche. So I will repeat it again: to recognize the current market situation is more important than to predict the future! Please kneel in front of the market, you will create wealth!