New Members introduction - page 198

Hi, my name is Rui. I'm new to trading and was wondering if anyone maybe has some pointers for a beginner trading fx. I'm extremely interested in fx and love the experience. Trading is really fun I'm having alot of fun lol. I'm experimenting with my demo account and soon will open a real money mini fx account. Anyways, thank you all for this forum. I'm looking forward to a great experience here as well.

hi there i have been trading for a while and i like to learn more about tradtng ,i think this forum is one one of the best on the web,thanx with best regards.

Hi gold freaks

hiya

I ve been all over the place with indicators and ea's (who hasn't?) but currently I am hunting the marketmakers' footprint to start

becoming the hunter instead of being hunted, sofar I find that most everything left from the now doesnot reliably tell me what will be to the right (the foreseeable future) every bit of information helps me expanding my understanding and I get learned in sifting through information and selecting my pick, for information I like TSD best, great place to listen and read, thx

Hi Ho

Its Nufty here... just checking in

N

Hello,

sa1hawk is the name yahoo gave me when I requested hawk.

Long time trader of Forex . . . searching for an EA that works over time, contrary to what the economics professor said.

Finally found one with promise, but it doesnt do FIFO. So the best way is to close trades manually.

When I retire I may get dual citizenship somewher to get a better deal on trading.

USA = 50:1 and NFA.

I love here.

I come form Hong Kong. This is a great forex community.

Hello all, I am a newbie here and learning a lot from this forum. Thanks!

Hi everyone.

Glad to be part of this great forum.