New Members introduction - page 21

Hello

I just now became a member and want to say hellow to all.

newby just joined you

Hi, as you can see by the title, I am totally new to Forex. I am a little overwhelmed by the amount to information ,both good and bad that is available on the Internet. I joined this forum in hopes to get the straight answers from what appears to be professionals in this industry. I have heard of Indicators, manual systems and the ever so popular Expert Advisers. Here is my question. I only have $ 1000 to spare for a live account. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I really need to learn or do in order to gradually grow. Notice that I am not asking for a get rich quick magic pill, just a slow steady method to learn and prosper.

thanks

Love This Site!

Though my contribution's are not much here but just wana say that this is a wounderful site/place with lot of helpful peoples. Thank you guy's

davidfresh

hello everyone in the forum,

My name is david and i am delighted to be on this site. let me start by saying i am still new in forex with less than a year trading experience. It is my desire to learn how to be a good forex trader.

I shall soon subscribe to the ELITE SECTION if it is open to Nigerians

thanks

freshie

Hi! everybody,

I just joined today after looking at the postings a few weeks back. I am fairly new to trading the forex and I hope to be a good trader with the help of you,guys ok? As a matter of fact I know I can learn a lot from you members here. I wish everyone of us will have great success in forex trading. cheers!

New and Learning thru Observation

Hi I'm fairly new to Forex, I got lucky and made some money from an EA just out of the gate, but now realize the importance of learning manuel trading. However, can anyone tell me what indicators are available to forecast or predict movement based on price? As what I seen so far everything in indicators is the two concepts of leading Versus Lagging of collected data thru trend and fib. etc. As I look at this Forex Market, it dawns upon me to give attention to what Market Makers are thinking? I'd appreciate any feed back from members. Knowing this may be a key to the kingdom....

Thanks....

Hello, I am new to this forum

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hello, I am new to this forum

I am looking for zigzas Strategy

Abozoz9:
Hello, I am new to this forum I am looking for zigzas Strategy

You could start with this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

There is a lot of information and more links on it.

Hello

Hi, I'm new here. trading Fx for 1 year and half .

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for a great forum. I am a newbie to forex and am enjoying gathering info.