Currency heat map - page 8

Mladen,

Why is is that my currencies are cut off on the right side of chart? I can't see them all. Maybe a smaller font option needed?

Files:
heatmap_1.gif  13 kb

robp:
Mladen, Why is is that my currencies are cut off on the right side of chart? I can't see them all. Maybe a smaller font option needed?

i think your screen too small

col and row

Dear mladen

Based on my requirement, I adjusted the currency.

Of course, If I can change the arrange, maybe I can user more space.(Move 6 row to the right space is perfect)

If you feel free............, Thanks

Best regards

Franky

Files:
1.bmp  995 kb

robp, I had the same requirement...

...attached please find bastardised version of Mladen's masterpiece.

Cheers, Kris

robp:
Mladen, Why is is that my currencies are cut off on the right side of chart? I can't see them all. Maybe a smaller font option needed?
Files:
heatmap.gif  17 kb
heat_map.mq4  10 kb

Thank you, Tokarus. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the information

Single Line Heatmap

Mladen,

I am a newbie and following only one currency pair at a time (like GBPUSD).

It will save screen space if I can see the heatmap in a single row like M1-M5-M15-M30-H1-H4-D1 instead of multiple rows and columns.

How can I tweak your masterpiece?

Thanks.

For a single line you can use the Heatmap based on RSI indicator...

Cheers, Kris

PS. sorry, this is single time-frame indicator.

fairyqueen:
Mladen,

I am a newbie and following only one currency pair at a time (like GBPUSD).

It will save screen space if I can see the heatmap in a single row like M1-M5-M15-M30-H1-H4-D1 instead of multiple rows and columns.

How can I tweak your masterpiece?

Thanks.
Files:

Nice work Tokarus

Forums like TSD are about coding and sharing knowledge and you are doing it. This forum is not about who is the cleverest (things about who is the cleverest always finish in sad endings) , so no one should be afraid to change anything if there is a need (or a demand) for it. And this forum should not be about coming here just in order to get something and to give nothing.

You, and a couple of new members of TSD, are doing exactly what sharing means : learning and giving to others. To all of you in course of posting their work and their knowledge here, thank you.

regards

mladen

Tokarus:
robp, I had the same requirement...

...attached please find bastardised version of Mladen's masterpiece.

Cheers, Kris

Cool Bananas! (as we say in Africa)

We (neophytes) should try to take some load off you (pro's) so that you can focus on more spectacular stuff.

Keep up good work "Young Man". You always come up with great ideas and your code is very elegant (easier to follow and learn).

Cheers, Kris

mladen:
Nice work Tokarus

Forums like TSD are about coding and sharing knowledge and you are doing it. This forum is not about who is the cleverest (things about who is the cleverest always finish in sad endings) , so no one should be afraid to change anything if there is a need (or a demand) for it. And this forum should not be about coming here just in order to get something and to give nothing.

You, and a couple of new members of TSD, are doing exactly what sharing means : learning and giving to others. To all of you in course of posting their work and their knowledge here, thank you.

regards

mladen

I love new Idea,keep a good work