Currency heat map - page 5

fxbs:
went right on well, market closed (no quotes) on sundays

Yes. Good reason .

But perhaps and just in case, do you have a 5 digits demo to test it?

I am almost sure that the problem is the 2 dots ".." after the symbol (EURUSD..) added by the broker.

FerruFx

It is

Yesterday I sent a version that should handle the case of ".." to robp but since I do not have such an account, was waiting to hear if it is OK. Here is that version. If anyone has a "dotted" account I would appreciate if it was tested

regards

mladen

Files:

Dear Mladen,

Would you be prepared to modify your indicator to show different currencies on the left (vertical) and different currencies on top (horizontal)?

For example, left/vertical: USD and JPY

and top/horizontal: EUR, GBP, AUD and NZD

This way the indicator would take less space on the chart, but would be equally valuable as the current version.

Regards, Kris

Something like this ?

Same rules only you can specify which ones you want to be displayed horizontally and which ones vertically

regards

mladen

Tokarus:
Dear Mladen,

Would you be prepared to modify your indicator to show different currencies on the left (vertical) and different currencies on top (horizontal)?

For example, left/vertical: USD and JPY

and top/horizontal: EUR, GBP, AUD and NZD

This way the indicator would take less space on the chart, but would be equally valuable as the current version.

Regards, Kris

YESSSS

Thanks a stack, Kris

Yes, it was the two ".." after the symbol. mladen sent me a fix and it works perfectly. Thank you.

FerruFx:
I am almost sure that the problem is the 2 dots ".." after the symbol (EURUSD..) added by the broker. FerruFx

mladen:
It is

Yesterday I sent a version that should handle the case of ".." to robp but since I do not have such an account, was waiting to hear if it is OK. Here is that version. If anyone has a "dotted" account I would appreciate if it was tested

regards

mladen

Why instead of listing all the additions "m", "..", or whatever broker add to their pairs, you don't isolate all things found after the symbol then add.

addition= StringSubstr(Symbol(), 6, 5);

symbol = cpairs[k]+cpairs+addition;

FerruFx

Because symbol does not have to be 6 characters long (currencies are 6 characters long but a lot of symbols are not)

regards

mladen

FerruFx:
Why instead of listing all the additions "m", "..", or whatever broker add to their pairs, you don't isolate all things found after the symbol then add.

addition= StringSubstr(Symbol(), 6, 5);

symbol = cpairs[k]+cpairs+addition;

FerruFx

mladen:
Because symbol does not have to be 6 characters long (currencies are 6 characters long but a lot of symbols are not)

regards

mladen

Yes that's true. Was thinking only "Forex" !!! My bad ...

FerruFx