Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 55

metal30:
do you guys know where or what the name of a time bar indicator for range/renko bars? where time prints in a similar manner as tick volume, at the bottom of the chart

Why would you need the time for a time independent chart?

whisperer:
Why would you need the time for a time independent chart?

just to get a visual on how long price spent printing the price in relation to other price levels

found this if anyone else is looking https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184712

Can anyone who is using a range bar indicator with no freezing or lack of history problems please post the indicator urgently?

Thank you

TEAMTRADER

Does it have to be Indicator?

The RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 works flawlessly but that is an Expert Advisor

The_Snowman:
Does it have to be Indicator? The RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 works flawlessly but that is an Expert Advisor

This is the renko EA but I hoped that a range bar indicator or EA for a live chart as this one is.

The strategy and template I have prepared is for range rather than renko.

Thank you Snowman, appreciated.

TEAMTRADER

LOL - I'm the confused one, sorry, yes RANGE bars of course. I started using RENKO again 2 weeks ago, so I've got that stuck in ny head

TEAMTRADER:
Can anyone who is using a range bar indicator with no freezing or lack of history problems please post the indicator urgently?

Thank you

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader

Here is one that I've been using without problems. I'm on MT4 build 765. Put it in your experts folder then attach to M1 chart.

All the best

Good indicators or system for arnge bars

Hello for anyone whose tested around what might you recommend works well with range bar charts instead of time charts? thankyou

justin7:
Hello for anyone whose tested around what might you recommend works well with range bar charts instead of time charts? thankyou

Anything that works on range time charts should work on range charts too