Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 24

kardamon:
Exuse me for my English.

I designed my own CRB converter for MT4.

It has next features:

1. Designed as "indicator", not a script or expert.

2. Sound for closing bar.

3. One, two, three and more different range-charts on one currency (instrument)

4. Auto recovery after disconnect or closing MT4.

kardomon... would you mind posting up your indicator for all of us to try? I'm curious to try this and see how it works. Thanks!

10+

10+YearTrader:
kardomon... would you mind posting up your indicator for all of us to try? I'm curious to try this and see how it works. Thanks! 10+

Exuse me, but I don't want posting my converter in common area. If you want, you can get it for testing after private mailing. Check my site in my signature or skype me.

Constant range bars

Michal,

How effective is your CRB for trading commodities - gold & crude - for instance? Has anyone used it for commodities trading?

Thanks

shivakn2003:
Michal,

How effective is your CRB for trading commodities - gold & crude - for instance? Has anyone used it for commodities trading?

Thanks

I don't know. I trade FX only.

michal:
I don't know. I trade FX only.

Do you offer a trial period for the indi?

cadman:
Do you offer a trial period for the indi?

Unfortunately not. I don't have time for it as I'm selling few copies per day and must devote my time to support for users who need a little help.

Anyway, I'm covinced that my CRB are the best deal on the planet right now .

range bars

Looks like everyone here is going crazy to find a version of RB. I bought some range bars software a while back, it is for MT4 of course, and they work great! Exactly like range bars should, I am willing to post pics if anyone is interested.

Bought em from a site call barforex.com, it wasn't cheap, but they function beautifully. The guy seemed to give me the runaround when I was first installing. But to be fair, we got in contact over the phone and he guided me thru setup entirely.

After that it worked, and continues to work, like i said, beautifully.

see if he'll give you a discount, I got one

Good Trading,

-Ill keep lurking

There is more than one place to buy CRBs.

fx11924:
Looks like everyone here is going crazy to find a version of RB. I bought some range bars software a while back, it is for MT4 of course, and they work great! Exactly like range bars should, I am willing to post pics if anyone is interested.

Bought em from a site call barforex.com, it wasn't cheap, but they function beautifully. The guy seemed to give me the runaround when I was first installing. But to be fair, we got in contact over the phone and he guided me thru setup entirely.

After that it worked, and continues to work, like i said, beautifully.

see if he'll give you a discount, I got one

Good Trading,

-Ill keep lurking

First post and advertising... Are you Bryan Riviera? He/you was trying to buy my constant range bars back in May 2009. So what is the price you are selling it? There is nowhere displayed. Are they cheaper or more expensive than mine (60EUR)?

OK, I see now. He is charging 150 US$ so about twice my price. Not a very good deal if you ask me...

why are these r bars so rated anyway??

rashygomez:
why are these r bars so rated anyway??

Because people need support which takes time. Second reason is that storing files on a web server and making updates available costs money too.

You have free CRB-s available too. They are wlan or something similar. The only difference is that they don't have support and are not updated.