Martingale EA - page 107

ElectricSavant:
hey wolfe...When coding...I got a question...can you use a reverse command to simplify the code when someone chooses Pyramid: False? like fade your regular code?...

ES

P.S. do not sweat the pyramid input...this is just a straight pyramiding logic...ok? no need for all the true false work...

Good! I'm busy hacking away now.

I'm telling wolfe!

wolfe:
Good! I'm busy hacking away now.

Don't forget to update this in the opening post of this thread. Put the date of your update...

By the Way tHanks wolfe....Can I buy you a house?

ES

wolfe:
ES,

As promised, v1_8 with first entry look-back fixed.

If you're still interested.

ElectricSavant:
By the Way tHanks wolfe....Can I buy you a house?

Waterfront?

Hey,

In this new PipIdiot idea, when we have lets say 8 orders opened long, each with 0.1 lot size, and then we get a short kayvan signal, what is the lot size for the first short order?

Gotta know this!

Whatever you put in the lotincrement input..If you are using 0.1 it it always 0.1...

where the Hell is kayvan?...wake the old man up somebody...what time is it in Iran anyways...He is probably out partying...

please do not forget WFB...

ES

wolfe:
Hey,

In this new PipIdiot idea, when we have lets say 8 orders opened long, each with 0.1 lot size, and then we get a short kayvan signal, what is the lot size for the first short order?

Gotta know this!

ElectricSavant:
Whatever you put in the lotincrement input..If you are using 0.1 it it always 0.1...

where the Hell is kayvan?...wake the old man up somebody...what time is it in Iran anyways...He is probably out partying...

please do not forget WFB...

ES

O.K. Thanks.

kayvan puts us all to work then he goes out partying!

ES

Hi ES,

Would you mind post your settings, chart time and currency pair you will be testing on the new version that was just released.

Thank You,

Jeff

ElectricSavant:
kayvan puts us all to work then he goes out partying! ES

ElectricSavant:
kayvan puts us all to work then he goes out partying! ES

Yeah, How do you like that!