I will make 2 EAs for free - page 7

ZeroFifty v2

Changes:

-Longs are placed based on Ask price

- Added a Sleep function after each order. It will wait 100000 ms

Files:

Added a Sleep function after each order. It will wait 100000 ms

Jim,

How long is ms? I have the revised EA loaded on 10 pairs and will report back any problems. Thanks again for writing the EA.

Regards,

Daryl

lcfxtrader:
Jim,

How long is ms? I have the revised EA loaded on 10 pairs and will report back any problems. Thanks again for writing the EA.

Regards,

Daryl

Hi,

1 ms is 10^-3 seconds

lcfxtrader:
Jim,

Regards,

Daryl

1 ms = .001 seconds

Jim,

The EA is not taking trades at the 50 levels. Do you need to see a print screen?

Thanks,

Daryl

lcfxtrader:
Jim,

The EA is not taking trades at the 50 levels. Do you need to see a print screen?

Thanks,

Daryl

yes, it would help

found a bug in the code. please test v3

this version adds a 10 pip threshold for different set of orders to get activate. I got better results this way

00 Buy level and 50 Sell levels gets active when price is at 6x or 7x or 8x.

50 buy and 00 sell gets activated when price has been at 1x or 2x or 3x

Files:

I agree with you oilfxpro on these last few posts, including re-making of Cyberia. There are more advanced methods or styles of NN that could be used with this. It is time consuming though, if I had a clue about coding I may give it a go myself, and having someone else code it to your instructions can be off putting because they don't have the same desire to do it.

FseXy:
I agree with you oilfxpro on these last few posts, including re-making of Cyberia. There are more advanced methods or styles of NN that could be used with this. It is time consuming though, if I had a clue about coding I may give it a go myself, and having someone else code it to your instructions can be off putting because they don't have the same desire to do it.

Just bagged the best coders in this forum for a well advanced write up of a thinking Expert Advisor.It is miles ahead of Cyberia trader.If it was open source scammers would sell our work on the internet

OILFXPRO