I will make 2 EAs for free - page 3

Sadly yes that is true even with a manual trading method that does yield consistent profits an ea may never or at least not as good. Entry and exit is vital if there is a good system to start with.

I have another one in mind that is very simple just using EMA's and parabolic sar that can be used for swing trading day trading or scalping. But I like to see the OILFXPRO hma SCALPER as an EA.

What is the difference between the to be free public version and the commercial version of the OILFXPRO hma SCALPER EA? Does this system best scalp at NY and London open at start of a trend or any time?

FseXy:
Sadly yes that is true even with a manual trading method that does yield consistent profits an ea may never or at least not as good. Entry and exit is vital if there is a good system to start with.

I have another one in mind that is very simple just using EMA's and parabolic sar that can be used for swing trading day trading or scalping. But I like to see the OILFXPRO hma SCALPER as an EA.

What is the difference between the to be free public version and the commercial version of the OILFXPRO hma SCALPER EA? Does this system best scalp at NY and London open at start of a trend or any time?

Hi

I have had some EAS made by top programmers ,they perform very well and probably better than my manual trading.

There is no commercial version of oilfxpro hma.If you have a good EA making 20 pips a week consistently,and u trade $100 a pip ....then you do not need to waste your time selling EAS

Answer to your qestion is not known until an EA is compiled

The indicator posted in the separate thread is a gem for scalping

OILFXPRO

Hi all,

I'd like to see more opinions before I make any commitments. Please try to have everything in one post rather having many systems in various posts, just to avoid confusion.

Also, if you do not want to reveal the whole strategy before development please post the general concept (indicators etc).

Thank you.

mycode:
...I have an existing ea in mind from the mql library, and I have an idea to make it more steady. As it opens an order on tick, and if it falls -1 pip down it opens an hedged order at 50% more lots, then closes all orders immediately, then reopens a new one on tick...

Doesn't the spread kill this strategy? Could you post backtests?

oilfxpro:

The indicator posted in the separate thread is a gem for scalping

OILFXPRO

What indicator are you referring to?

matrixebiz:
What indicator are you referring to?

oilfxpro hma

OILFXPRO

oilfxpro:
oilfxpro hma OILFXPRO

Thanks. Can you post it or is it already posted? HMA_v07[1].1.mq4 ??

matrixebiz:
Thanks. Can you post it or is it already posted? HMA_v07[1].1.mq4 ??

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178348

oilfxpro hma v2.0

first post

oilfxpro

InTrance:
Doesn't the spread kill this strategy? Could you post backtests?

...no backtest available, just a concept, however a large spread won't be good compared to a small spread. Just to give an example of a "ea" that works on tick; "cyberia", "robot5v12", or "pipmaker9", etc... plus add this strategy to promote zero drawdown and you will have a super performing robot...

...a hedged order is placed -1 pip past the spread, here is an graphic of drawdown protection in action...