I will make 2 EAs for free - page 6

InTrance:
User lcfxtrader sent me an interesting system, I will start working on it soon. There is still room for one EA...

Intrance

I wish u luck with this system in the future.

This seems to me like a breakout system which keeps re-entering trades.Breakout systems have not done well over the last year and there are plentry of free eas to test this system out.I actually have them in my private collection.I don't think it will work.

In a ranging day you will end up with 5 to 10 losses .This is why most of the breakout strategies restrict only one reversal trade ie Hans and Oilfxpro cable breakout

Nevertheless it will be nice to have a public EA that will enter and renter trades

But it would be more useful to have a really nice profitable Expert advisor which will give you pips year after year

It would really be nice to rewrite something like Cyberia trader

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

OILFXPRO

Intrance

Its your time and your gain

I have spent enough time on your thread .

Results of similiar systems.

I am a developer of high quality expert advisors

Regards

OILFXPRO

Files:
intrance.gif  8 kb

InTrance:
User lcfxtrader sent me an interesting system, I will start working on it soon. There is still room for one EA...

Can you post the rules to that system here?

InTrance:

...okay, thinking out of the box with this one;

1. enter on moving average

2. once the order has been made long or short, tp 10 pips

3. then a hedged pending stop order is place 10-20 pips away, tp 10 pips

4. if the hedged order gets triggered, and does not pass the spread, then

a 5 pip stoploss will be triggered

5. the idea behind this logic as the market retraces and corrects in a certain direction, it picks up pips going the other way...

6. if tp has been reached with the base order, the last requested hedged pending order gets canceled, then a new one is opened at 5-10 pips away, etc...

7, call this a "trailing hedged pending order"...

CAMARILLA based EA

How about EA based on CAMARILLA,

use 5 minute TF, find peak to peak based on this time frame ,and lock it.

thanks

Steve.

InTrance:

Scalp EA

Hi i'm looking to make a scalp ea and since i dont have any experience with writing ea i guess i'm looking for help.

the basic thing i'm looking for is an ea that will close the trades that i will open manualy. for example: lets say i open EUR/CHF manualy and the ea automaticaly places the TP and SL (whatever TP pips or SL pips i will input in to EA) on that trade that i've opened. and that is all. very simple.

maybe someone know of the similar EA and would like to share to save time for programing.

thanks in advance.

all the best

mycode:
...okay, thinking out of the box with this one;

1. enter on moving average

2. once the order has been made long or short, tp 10 pips

3. then a hedged pending stop order is place 10-20 pips away, tp 10 pips

4. if the hedged order gets triggered, and does not pass the spread, then

a 5 pip stoploss will be triggered

5. the idea behind this logic as the market retraces and corrects in a certain direction, it picks up pips going the other way...

6. if tp has been reached with the base order, the last requested hedged pending order gets canceled, then a new one is opened at 5-10 pips away, etc...

7, call this a "trailing hedged pending order"...

What happens when the trend reverses?

InTrance:
What happens when the trend reverses?

...thanks "InTrance", you are evoking me to think, now let's set up parameters...

1. an order is opened, buy/sell, then a pending stop order

is order is positioned, what if the market swings the other way?

Remember when you have a buy order, you have a sell stop, when

you have a sell order, you have a buy stop...so one of those orders

will be triggered...so to add a safety net you can do the following;

A. when the pending orders are triggered, and the market

is reversing, have a hedged order for the pending order, and once

the negitive equity countered with a positive, then close out the

positions, and visa versa for the base orders, if the conditions were

the opposite.

...this is my solution to drawdown,

Files:
zerofifty.ex4  3 kb

Thanks for the EA InTrace! I look forward to testing and will report back any problems.