Lucky1.1 - page 30

In fact, this ea was buil for manipulated strategy tester, but cannot adapt the market condition with fake broker. Does anybody can make ea for trading news that we can set for certain times to make OP and have management risk for that. Regards

I noticed this thread was active again so tested out Lucky v1.3 once more. Not tested the new EA that uses DeMark and MACD though. Anyone posting performance of that EA?

Lucky v1.3 results so far. Alpari UK demo account

Original account deposit was $3k but had to open a new account with $50k to test some other thing but all trades shown are made from Lucky v1.3 on 15M TF.

FseXy:
I noticed this thread was active again so tested out Lucky v1.3 once more. Not tested the new EA that uses DeMark and MACD though. Anyone posting performance of that EA?

Lucky v1.3 results so far. Alpari UK demo account

Original account deposit was $3k but had to open a new account with $50k to test some other thing but all trades shown are made from Lucky v1.3 on 15M TF.

It seems nice, but lett it run longer time, as 1 - 2 months. For short run is ok, for few days. And what is sad, the live one is totaly diferent.

Yes its already started to blowup. Losing huge amounts gaining very little.

ak97052d:

(EURGBPm1):

16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007

1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $

Lucky - MQL4 Code Base

26.10.2007 v.1.2 (MagicNumber/Slippage/DiferentTradingTimeByChart)[EURGBP][EURCHF][GBPCHF]

(More info about this EA will coming soon)

Nice!

Good results!

FseXy:
Yes its already started to blowup. Losing huge amounts gaining very little.

No surprise there then...

Is there someone who is using this code?

I have read the posts the they seem me very interesting.

I would want to deepen the matter

need your advice

shanyang:
this luckyEA uses iDeMark+iMACD indicator.

backtesting period from 2000 - now.

lot=0.1

please test it and write your comments and suggestion.

you have created a simple but very very good EA--LuckyEA.mq4.

but i found the frequence of trades is too low, and i am trying to make it open more trades. i think you must have some good advice.

many thanks!

I have downloaded the EA and Backtestet it and the results are very bad? Why? At the first post the picture shows that the EA is very good. Are the parameters changed?

ak97052d:

(EURGBPm1):

16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007

1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $

Lucky - MQL4 Code Base

26.10.2007 v.1.2 (MagicNumber/Slippage/DiferentTradingTimeByChart)[EURGBP][EURCHF][GBPCHF]

(More info about this EA will coming soon)

Why do I always test losses, very bad?