Lucky1.1 - page 23

Minilots are not taken to market though they are aggregated and pooled and then hedged out to offset the risk. Only a full size lot can go to market which is why an ECN often requires 50k and 100k trading accounts. If you ever see a firm claiming to be an ECN and no dealing desk and allow minilots then run! LOL

When asked the question to Alpari UK on scalping this is the answer. its the only firm i know that will say this.

We do not have any restrictions on scalping.

Alpari (UK) Limited

bolt:
Minilots are not taken to market though they are aggregated and pooled and then hedged out to offset the risk. Only a full size lot can go to market which is why an ECN often requires 50k and 100k trading accounts. If you ever see a firm claiming to be an ECN and no dealing desk and allow minilots then run! LOL

This is one of those 'urban legends'. The truth is that initially, the banks didn't want Joe Public involved, so entry was only available to the very rich (hence the 1 lot) - until they realised that the cumulative liquity of their little club was often found wanting, so J.P was allowed a toe-hold. All currency sizes are permissible.

Anyway, if you had a really successful scalper, you would not be trading minilots - and I would not put 'Lucky' in this category! It uses only a single 'technique', and not effectively - try entering at random with the same SL/TP and you should achieve a similar result.

no one made a million on here last week then?

Anyways, what i did Friday was set up alerts on each tick live and watched it for most of the day and printed to log the exact levels the pip trigger reached. Despite the back tester suggesting there should have been 4 trades for Friday only one actually happened on the sharp down rally eur/gbp which hit 3 pips. However in reality there was about 5 or 6 two pip level triggers which may have made some dosh earlier in the day. In real time the pip are so fast in 1 or 2 seconds that getting a 4 pip jump in between pips is a rare as rocking horse crap and will also be subject to different broker filtering. Clearly its much easier to get a 3 or 4 pip jump measured over 60 seconds.

Conclusion is to back test and then reduce trigger by one pip for realtime i believe but that is not fool proof. Be aware this program can open 30 trades in 1 min if your not careful as there is no limit monitoring from what i can see. I think this is not reliable enough to trade real time and cyberia trigger using chaos probability was a much better and more realistic trigger and least real time was 95% close to backtest on trigger points.

Has anyone put Lucky on separate charts, same currency pair, same TF, same EA settings.

Not same results though...

Guys,

I think we got a problem here! Please see screen shot below for deatil. I started the test on my Alpari demo account at 2007-12-04 18:00 everything seems fine, after few hours later I check the Account History and notice that there were some trades are closed at 1970.01.01 00:00?? These happen around 2007-12-05 1:00 to 1:17.

Now I really want to know how this can happened? is it something do with the broker that knows it is a scalping system and doing something to kill trades? or something do with the forex-tsd server some how reset to this 1970.01.01 00:00 for a second and went back to the normal time? Because this program gets time from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum is that right?

Have anyone seen this happen before? Please could anyone can help.

Many Thanks

Mic.

What system is this ?

Thanks to Author of this system,

Can we also know, what system and how it works?

What indicator, how could it calculate the P/L ?

or we can just test and report the result here ?

If do, this is the kinda of boring thread i have known!

If the author didn't want to explain, any senior can explain this system ?

Who have idea ?

Regards,

BornToWin:
Thanks to Author of this system,

Can we also know, what system and how it works?

What indicator, how could it calculate the P/L ?

or we can just test and report the result here ?

If do, this is the kinda of boring thread i have known!

If the author didn't want to explain, any senior can explain this system ?

Who have idea ?

Regards,

The technique used is no secret and has been explained already - it simply waits for a 'jump' in the Ask or the Bid price by a certain number of pips (Shift) then fades the move.

brooker

I would like to ask you if you use Alecco broker.I test it on demo and works well BUT Does ANYBODY use it on LIVE Alecco account..

Pleas reply me

Luky

wich broker is the best for this EA ? Demo or live

because on each broker i get deffrent result !!!

what is your idea about best broker ?

luky:
I would like to ask you if you use Alecco broker.I test it on demo and works well BUT Does ANYBODY use it on LIVE Alecco account..

Pleas reply me

Luky

Yes, I have a Aleccoh account. It is best to read the Aleccoh thread on this one - I have been pretty vocal in my views there...