EA request for profitable gbp/jpy system - page 10

I have a problem with this EA. I have it set to .10 lots and the money management is set to false. So it should trade .10 lots only. However it just got into a trade trading 1 standard lot!!! So, I think this may be a bug. My record so far using this ea and the previous versions is 3 wins and 2 losses for a total of +250 pips from the 5 trades. Ron

fxsterling:
I have a problem with this EA. I have it set to .10 lots and the money management is set to false. So it should trade .10 lots only. However it just got into a trade trading 1 standard lot!!! So, I think this may be a bug. My record so far using this ea and the previous versions is 3 wins and 2 losses for a total of +250 pips from the 5 trades. Ron

Excellent! I don't mean about the experiencing the bug, but rather about finding and reporting it. I will look fix that bug tonight along with the double-open one (which I might have already found a fix for). Also, great news on the excellent profit factor on the trades thus far. 5 trades is still statistically insignificant, but it's exciting nonetheless.

If you want to fix the bug yourself, replace the following line:

Lots = LotsOptimized();[/CODE]

with this one:

[CODE]if (UseMoneyManagement == True) Lots = LotsOptimized();

-MRE-

QQE indicator request

Hi

Does anyone have this indicator in mq4 format? I need to change the size and colour of the arrows as I can hardly see them on my charts.

Regards

Files:

CiTiFx:
Hi

Does anyone have this indicator in mq4 format? I need to change the size and colour of the arrows as I can hardly see them on my charts.

Regards

Look at page 8 and 9 of this thread.

Is their any progress on the EA?..Perhaps Lepericus should start a new thread in the EA section...no?

ES

mrebersv:
Hmm...after the markets re-opened, we got a sell signal. My demo got stopped out as it should have. However, it exhibited the same behavior as before when it was on a sell and got stopped out (that is, reopened a trade in the same direction). I guess I'll have to take a look at the code again tomorrow. Going to bed now. -MRE-

Well, what I thought was the fix was the opposite of the fix: where I had previously only experienced the problematic behavior on Sell signals, I now experience it on both. So, I've made the opposite changes in the code, and I'm waiting on some testing. The GBPJPY was so trendy for 36 or so hours there that it wasn't lending itself to testing. I've changed the SL for testing, in order to make them get hit, but I'll know more by the end of the day.

-MRE-

Well, try this one out for testing. Let me know if you guys think the bug is fixed. I do, but something doesn't quite add up when I'm looking at the code, so I'm a bit wary on releasing it. This release only fixes the two bugs discussed since the last release. I haven't spent any time implementing magic number logic. Maybe I'll spend an hour this weekend on that. We'll see.

-MRE-

Files:

Thanks!.....

mrebersv:
Well, try this one out for testing. Let me know if you guys think the bug is fixed. I do, but something doesn't quite add up when I'm looking at the code, so I'm a bit wary on releasing it. This release only fixes the two bugs discussed since the last release. I haven't spent any time implementing magic number logic. Maybe I'll spend an hour this weekend on that. We'll see. -MRE-

update

Does anyone have any results using the EA for the last week?

Tim

timmy:
Does anyone have any results using the EA for the last week?

Here's my statement from 20 Nov to 26 Nov