Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 192

Forex 11 ,

Please , Don't be done ,,,,

People in here should be aware of what Pip Meister is saying

These are the most wise words written in this whole entire thread ..

a Lack of understanding what is being said here could be

Pip Meister:
Hi traders,

I know everyone and their mother knows this, but keep in mind most professional traders win only 30 to 50% of the time and make good money because of proper money management. With this system, sure you're gonna get some losers. In the trading industry that's what we call the "cost of doing business." On the other hand, as Bear and FX11 have proven over and over, with proper money management skills and PATIENCE (yes I'm YELLING...especially at ME! lol) you will see your wins far outweigh your losses and your account equity will grow. Sometimes all we can see is our current situation and are not able to grasp the MM concept so that we last in this business for the long haul. Trading is no different than other businesses out their.....95% of people fail at it within the first five years (even shorter with traders). The ones that succeed are the ones who employ good money management. And from what Bear and FX11 have demonstrated, for some time now I might add, is that this method works....one more thing and then I'll get off of my soap box.....KEEP IT SIMPLE SILLY!

Pip Meister

bigbear3391:
just cool it people. everyone has made their statements. thats it. no more flamming. i understand what they are saying. its over. dont make me regret posting this method. we have come along way in making it better than it was. just keep it up. Bear-

Dear big bear:

I want to conduct a practice with your system, but the zigzig can repaint, do you have any good idea to conduct a handy practice bar by bar.

Regards

ztdep:
Dear big bear:

I want to conduct a practice with your system, but the zigzig can repaint, do you have any good idea to conduct a handy practice bar by bar.

Regards

Are you kidding?

no kidding!

forexmoments:
Bear - I have total respect for you. I think you are doing a great job here with this Bouncing Pip method. And yes, I like it, this is why I'm playing with it in demo. So thanks for this.

But I don't want you to feel as though I'm spreading negativity, I'm not.

All I want Bear, is for you to affirm, for the benefit of everyone here, that using the ZZ and Arrow, and nothing else, (no MFI, no PA, nothing else at all) and er entering when these two meet each time, is not a profitable system on it's own. Because this is what you claimed in your very first post on 22nd July, but it's simply not the case.

That's all I'm saying, and that's all I want for you to agree with.

Thanks.

Hey there,

The simple fact is that more often than not the very 1st method I posted DID work over the span we tested. Was it perfect no. With proper MM you did do ok. I suggested the 4 hour because the odds of a false signal where greatly reduced. It was not as good as it is now. Yes I used price action but did not say that. That is my mistake.

I knew from the start that people would just add their own stuff to it. Everyone trades their own style. Would the basic system last 4ever? Not sure. It was 1 year of testing & 1 year of trading. During that time some times draw down was very bad but still was able to recoup. To this day we (Forex & I) have not had negative month. We have had negative trades. What system doesn't. As for the long term survival of this method in its original state, I can not in all honesty say that it would have survived. No one can claim that for sure.

Forexmoments & ChampionFX. Let me apologize for the people on the thread who did not understand what you where saying. I have nothing but respect for you & wish you all the luck in the world.

Dearest Thread Members,

I want to thank you all for your support & loyalty. Thank you for your input & thank you to those who tried to help build a successful EA & make this an all around better system.

I would also like to thank Goinlite in particular for understanding the true essence of what we are trying to do here. He understands where I am coming from. Think outside the box.

As a final note in 2007 I hope we can all continue to make FTC the best, most profitable & easy trading system on in this forum. I would really like and invite people to tell us what your trading & how. I wanna see wins & losses. who is your broker, what pairs are you having success on, what pairs aren't working. I want to hear why you like or don't like this. Don't just vote but tell us why. I personally have not been trading because of the Holidays but come January 3rd 2008 I will be back on the trades, methods & results on this system.

My friendLepiricus has set up a chat room on Skype found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page97

I would like to challenge us. I would like us as a thread to hit 1,000,000 pips by this time next year. If the 327 people who voted for this system make just 260 pips a month we will hit out goal.

Let me set up some rules.

1) For the trade to count you must announce the trade when it is taken & you must include a screen shot of your OPEN TRADE! I want to see where you got in.

2) It must be based on the FTC base method along with whatever you use for your confirmation.

3) You must post a screen shot of the closed trade. You may black out all personal information such as account number & balance, lots traded etc. All I want to see is where you got in & where you got out.

I will keep a running tally in my signature along with our top 5 traders. Forex11 & myself will not be included in the top 5 count & our wins/losses will not count towards the goal of 1,000,000.

I do want to have a reward of some type but Forex11 & I will discuss what that will be depending on the response we get from this challenge. For all of you who believe in this system I challenge you to prove the nay-sayers wrong. For those of you who don't I challenge you to try it.

These rules may be adjusted from time to time but the goal will stay the same. 1,000,000 proven pips. 1 Year. Lets do it.

Good Luck & Many Fortunes in 2008

Bear-

Dear bigbear3391,

you have blown me completely away by your nice attitude and understanding towards me and I have the utmost respect for you and what you're trying to accomplish with this system.

It might look like I came here with all guns blazing and I want to apologize for my comments that were not constructive in any way .

I wish you and all of you the best of all in the New Year 2008 and with the new great trading challenge idea, which you just introduced .

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Files:
mauridia_22.gif  40 kb

Up about 170 pips on the EJ short right now. Got in on the inside bar near the arrow. I always look for a little price action in addition to the MFI or RSI filters. The 4hr, 1hr and 30 min were all lining up at the start of this trade so it looked to be a fairly strong set up.

Files:
ej_3.gif  5 kb

i agree

bigbear3391:
Hey there,

The simple fact is that more often than not the very 1st method I posted DID work over the span we tested. Was it perfect no. With proper MM you did do ok. I suggested the 4 hour because the odds of a false signal where greatly reduced. It was not as good as it is now. Yes I used price action but did not say that. That is my mistake.

I knew from the start that people would just add their own stuff to it. Everyone trades their own style. Would the basic system last 4ever? Not sure. It was 1 year of testing & 1 year of trading. During that time some times draw down was very bad but still was able to recoup. To this day we (Forex & I) have not had negative month. We have had negative trades. What system doesn't. As for the long term survival of this method in its original state, I can not in all honesty say that it would have survived. No one can claim that for sure.

Forexmoments & ChampionFX. Let me apologize for the people on the thread who did not understand what you where saying. I have nothing but respect for you & wish you all the luck in the world.

Dearest Thread Members,

I want to thank you all for your support & loyalty. Thank you for your input & thank you to those who tried to help build a successful EA & make this an all around better system.

I would also like to thank Goinlite in particular for understanding the true essence of what we are trying to do here. He understands where I am coming from. Think outside the box.

As a final note in 2007 I hope we can all continue to make FTC the best, most profitable & easy trading system on in this forum. I would really like and invite people to tell us what your trading & how. I wanna see wins & losses. who is your broker, what pairs are you having success on, what pairs aren't working. I want to hear why you like or don't like this. Don't just vote but tell us why. I personally have not been trading because of the Holidays but come January 3rd 2008 I will be back on the trades, methods & results on this system.

My friendLepiricus has set up a chat room on Skype found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page97

I would like to challenge us. I would like us as a thread to hit 1,000,000 pips by this time next year. If the 327 people who voted for this system make just 260 pips a month we will hit out goal.

Let me set up some rules.

1) For the trade to count you must announce the trade when it is taken & you must include a screen shot of your OPEN TRADE! I want to see where you got in.

2) It must be based on the FTC base method along with whatever you use for your confirmation.

3) You must post a screen shot of the closed trade. You may black out all personal information such as account number & balance, lots traded etc. All I want to see is where you got in & where you got out.

I will keep a running tally in my signature along with our top 5 traders. Forex11 & myself will not be included in the top 5 count & our wins/losses will not count towards the goal of 1,000,000.

I do want to have a reward of some type but Forex11 & I will discuss what that will be depending on the response we get from this challenge. For all of you who believe in this system I challenge you to prove the nay-sayers wrong. For those of you who don't I challenge you to try it.

These rules may be adjusted from time to time but the goal will stay the same. 1,000,000 proven pips. 1 Year. Lets do it.

Good Luck & Many Fortunes in 2008

Bear-

for all the negative words that have been throwed around the last few days, i am glad that things are getting back to normal.

as for the challenge we are very anxious to see where the ftc goes.

lets start the new year off right. everyone take the challenge!!

happy new year everyone!!

hoss:
Up about 170 pips on the EJ short right now. Got in on the inside bar near the arrow. I always look for a little price action in addition to the MFI or RSI filters. The 4hr, 1hr and 30 min were all lining up at the start of this trade so it looked to be a fairly strong set up.

Hey Hoss,

Very good. Thats what I like to see. You keep that up starting on Wednesday you will hit the top 5 for sure. Be sure if you want the points to count that you show your entry & exit.

Thanks & good luck.

Bear-