Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 97

ChampionFx,

Hm, nope but length i think has nothing to do with repainting. Mabe the other one....

Anyway look over this results. I included anyway the nonlagdot filter:

- 2 lots used as BigBear said it's ok when starting with 10.000$

- 30 stop loss, this has to be palayed with a bit...

Thanks, Zmax

Looking good so far

Let's hope it will do the same on live accounts.

Thanks zmax.

Last for today

OK guys,

Trading only the BigBear system I would have gone short 2 bars before, specially with the doji below R3. Was tempting.

Now it's going up again, one more fake arrow, and even one more just while writing this.

So until now we safed 10 fake bars and still no loss!

The only problem I have now is: it's very late here and I can't keep my eyes open anymore. So sorry...but that was the last pic for today.

Anyway...the idea is clear I think. The candle has to be closed with a red dot (as its repainting during the open candle) and QQE should cross from above now to enter short at the beginning of the new candle.

Whatever, maybe that help to find an EA for BigBear

Take care...

Files:
13092007-4.gif  24 kb

Hi,

Yeah it looks ok but in order to use this one a live account we have somehow to eliminate the big drawdowns. Even if it works it could blow your account in no time and after that start wining ).

Congratulations dxtrade , good idea!

Thanks, Zmax

This is similar indicator to nonlagdot , will have to take a closer look if can be of any use.

Files:
hi-lo.mq4  3 kb

Hey dxtrade sorry for not repling back, I got so sleepy I took a little 5hr nap. slept right thru MT4 alerts going off I guess.

I use the nonlagdot on a 30 min chart with a setting of 10 for length and the colorback 0 it works good. So I just used the same settings on 1h and seems to work well.

I would nto be interested in going against this move on gbp until a second dot has finished.

The only time I know of that the dot repaints is during the current candle. You cant assume its gonna stay that color.

generally once two dots have painted you are going the other way for a while. How long is the question.

If you want to learn a little more about nonlagdot read Isakas thread, the last 1/3 of it uses the dot a lot and that system has changed to using the dot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

agian the dot is toward the end of the thread, the whole thread is great though.

I really think this can help us that are finding it difficult to make trades close to how bigbear and forex11 are doing it. We just need a little help.

I venture to gues that if I was trading like they are I would not change.

DXTrade,

Thanks for the good info. You have certainly contributed something for us to give some serious consideration to!

Programming EA

It looks like several people are coding EAs but no one is posting the code.

I am at a point where I have incorporated all of the ideas presented in a single EA but am not 100% sure the code is correct.

This includes filtering trades using wick, stochastic, cci, Heiken Ashi, nonlagdot and QQE.

This will allow for testing each filter method to see which one works the best.

I have also added several trailing stop ideas and am about to add partial close.

So far my results do not match those posted.

I am busy coding EAs for paying clients and using whatever spare time I have coding for this tread right now.

It would speed up the process if all coders worked on this together.

If no one else is willing to share then there is no point in my staying here.

Robert

Sharing code

MrPip:

I am busy coding EAs for paying clients and using whatever spare time I have coding for this tread right now.

It would speed up the process if all coders worked on this together.

If no one else is willing to share then there is no point in my staying here.

Robert

Hi Robert,

I am perfectly willing to share my code, but right now there are bugs in it, so there's not much point. I figured out that my previous results post was inaccurate (I edited the msg to say so) - so you shouldn't use mine in comparison. We just had a baby, so my time is also limited.

I am a programmer by trade, but I'm still trying to figure out the nuances of MQL. The documentation ain't so hot. Some of the functions have multiple inputs, but the documentation only give examples of 1 set most of the time.

Thanks,

burn0050