Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 89

Things are getting complicated .....

First, we want it a filter to minimize the number of false trades, then (divergences), Febo, MFI, and .... bla bla bla

Lets just keep things SIMPLE.

BK

modest?

Igor

I've got my opinion about you only looking at your footer:

Succes comes with knowledge. Knowledge comes with experience. Experience comes with time and hard work... (iGoR)

To avoid a lot of false trades ask yourself the question:...Am I desperatly looking for a trend because I want to trade...or am I taking a trade because the trend is there...(iGoR)

What can you tell about a person who is quoting his own words?

Igor do you know the word "modest", it helps when you talk (post) to people.

As long the FTC method works for BigBear, forex 11 and others it's a good method. If it doesn't work for you or you don't like it just don't trade it.

Don't try to be a lifesaver for newbies. We all have to learn our lesson and know the feeling of losing real money. It's essential to be a trader.

Regards

Mythoskid

bkoori:

First, we want it a filter to minimize the number of false trades, then (divergences), Febo, MFI, and .... bla bla bla

BK

Hahaha bkoori read my thread here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177871

usd/cad

Finally out of the squeeze it looks.. going up??

indicators

Hello..

i have been thru this thread and download all the indicators but i think i have wrong ones or somthing .. i can get it to work.. can some one post all the indicators and/or system i need to get this up and running.. when i try to DL on page 3 i only see some strange text.

Thx

Dazix

MythosKid:
Igor

Don't try to be a lifesaver for newbies.

Mythoskid

Why do you think it is bad that experienced and/or proffesional traders try to save newbies from loosing money?

Sounds very strange to me.

Are you a broker or something?

Arctic4x

bkoori:

BK

Mate, these are relevant questions. Yes, the original 4h system that Bear is using is simple. 4h timeframe, get a signal and enter. A repaint is a loss etc. But Forex11 has been running this with success with Bear from the start on the 1h timeframe using candle and other confirmations. Its interesting to know what discretionary means people use in 1h timeframe rather than enter on every signal.

I use this strategy if th price bouncing and not trending..because it repaints.

i wish

Arctic4x:
Why do you think it is bad that experienced and/or proffesional traders try to save newbies from loosing money?

Sounds very strange to me.

Are you a broker or something?

Arctic4x

i wish i was a broker. I would have to be nice to everybody.

i don't mind when some experienced traders try to help, but Igor's posts just show that he is very negative with other/new strategies. Sometimes he is right, sometimes not, but it's still written in very negative manner. Don't get me wrong, i don't think Igor is a bad trader, i just think he is expressing his doubts in very aggressive and negative way.

I believe that in life, forex, etc you have to make some mistakes (even someone told you not to do it). Every mistake gives you a lesson and the key is to remember them for the rest of your life. Afre

Regards

MythosKid

dxtrade:
Hahaha bkoori read my thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177871

u r absolutely right,

BK