Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 41

Nail The Trend First

ut2DaMax:
Well, I just started going to the lower TF's to trade, with a lot of success. Got all my earlier losses back and then some, of earlier this week. I check the Daily, 4hr, 30M, for trend and then just trade in that direction [while there is a strong trend like today], but I trade from the 1M/5M/15M time frames. It is working for me today. IMO
Guyver:
this is good idea and similar things i am currently doing too , trading with trend , also discussing this would become a new system and should have it's own thread so we don't break bear's original system and thread.
yan7181:
nice one nix. We need to put in idea to improve this system. Maybe it will become complicated and is conflict with KISS idea, but lets hope contribution from everyone to make a profitable system. Basically,what i am doing is to find the bigger trend, lets say gbp/usd is going down on bigger outlook, so i will look into 1H tf to find the selling signal to enter, vice versa. What do you think guys?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Men,you reached the right conclusion,you still suffer some repaints,but,they are minimum when you trade in the trend direction..see pic,you can use short term RSI or any ZZ indicator,the results are similar

If any of you want to open a new thread,as suggested by Guyver,I would be glad to contribute

Files:

Simba, can you attach the indicators your using for this it looks like it is showing the overall trend really good. -thanks

i hope everyone has a great week

look at yen, it has been years i have seen such big movement, felt like old days. I need to adjust again, foresee another 2-3 weeks.

Still Positive

OK everyone, I know this has been a rough week for the FTC, but for those who are patient and can read the charts it still was a positive week.

Here are my trades totals for the week.

gbp/usd -35

gbp/usd -29

usd/chf -17

eur/usd -25

usd/chf -23

gbp/jpy -120

gbp/jpy +8

gbp/jpy +189

gbp/jpy +31

gbp/jpy +310

For a total of +289 pips for the week

Last week(great week) +1188

1st week +600

TOTAL FOR MONTH SO FAR +2077

So even having some bad trades(which is always going to happen), with proper MM and some basic knowledge you can be profitable with this method!!

Good trading for everyone.

Files:

yan7181:
look at yen, it has been years i have seen such big movement, felt like old days. I need to adjust again, foresee another 2-3 weeks.

Yeah you're right especially on G/J pair about 100pips in 15second..very profitable if we are using the zigzag system because it make the big wave in the short time..

Usual Pattern

Hey Eveyone,

Just as always happens when people get excited about a NEW system, the forum fires up.

As soon as people start taking losses, like I said you would, you start to move on to something else or stop trying.

I have been getting massive amounts of e-mails & PMs asking me why the system does not work anymore.

I will not return any of those. I will answer you here.

STOP TRADING!

You are not built for trading. You must understand that losses come with business.

SO if you think this system is a loser, stop using it & move on to the next thing.

Then when you take losses on that one move on the next thing & so on.

I have seen people who make tons of pips using this system. Look through the whole thread.

I have over 1500 pips this month across all systems I use. 800+ are from FTC including 6 losses for -380 pips.

Anyways....

Good luck & if someone can make an EA that is profitable let me know. I used the ones made available to me & the only one to turn a profit was by Nix. It wasnt much but at least it worked.

The settings where 1 Candle, 300 TP & 60 SL.

Bear-

SIMBA:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Men,you reached the right conclusion,you still suffer some repaints,but,they are minimum when you trade in the trend direction..see pic,you can use short term RSI or any ZZ indicator,the results are similar

If any of you want to open a new thread,as suggested by Guyver,I would be glad to contribute

Hi simba, I agree with you that following a trend will be much smart...

I like to see that you have a signal that doesnt dissapear..

is it posibble to have this last indicators and template from this last chart of yours posted ? thanks in advance, Walter.

bigbear3391:
Hey Eveyone,

Just as always happens when people get excited about a NEW system, the forum fires up.

As soon as people start taking losses, like I said you would, you start to move on to something else or stop trying.

I have been getting massive amounts of e-mails & PMs asking me why the system does not work anymore.

I will not return any of those. I will answer you here.

STOP TRADING!

You are not built for trading. You must understand that losses come with business.

SO if you think this system is a loser, stop using it & move on to the next thing.

Then when you take losses on that one move on the next thing & so on.

I have seen people who make tons of pips using this system. Look through the whole thread.

I have over 1500 pips this month across all systems I use. 800+ are from FTC including 6 losses for -380 pips.

Anyways....

Good luck & if someone can make an EA that is profitable let me know. I used the ones made available to me & the only one to turn a profit was by Nix. It wasnt much but at least it worked.

The settings where 1 Candle, 300 TP & 60 SL.

Bear-

Don't sweat it Bigbear, you did many here a favor by showing them a profitable system.

What do they say? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink?

Remember, the 5% that make money trading need those other 95% to lose